RAND Leak Thread?

RAND leak thread. What are the political implications of this?

Attached: 1.jpg (960x1280, 69.49K)

Attached: 2.jpg (960x1280, 154.61K)

Attached: 3.jpg (960x1280, 240.27K)

Attached: 4.jpg (960x1280, 304.08K)

Attached: 5.jpg (960x1280, 104.36K)

Attached: 6.jpg (960x1280, 270.36K)

this is psyop bullshit.
goal is to direct attention and blame for the EU crisis on the US and away from (((them)))

how many times has this EXACT post been made the couple of days? Shills are shilling this bullshit hard.

zero because it's fake and gay
go read one of the several archive threads about it

The US is the headquarters of the Jews. Nice try, glowie.

Attached: West.jpg (3688x3456, 1.13M)

RAND is stupid and only alex jones think its relevant. They just pump of studies and white papers and suck up tax payer dollars

US and EU economies are intricatly co-dependent. destroying the EU hurts the US economically. the logical foundation of this entire unverified, unsourced, article is flawed.

It glows.

If RAND is so stupid, why do they work directly with the US armed forces?

It's false and homosexual.

Attached: 1662704149872355.jpg (716x724, 53.2K)

>hurts the US economically
You seriously think the US is afraid of the economy falling? After absolutely everything they have been doing recently and plummeting the world economy to the ground? LOL

Learn about the Great Reset, retard. Global collapse is on the list

Attached: 1663193132066633.jpg (680x640, 47.5K)

I just read the leak: its literally some “this could happen in 5 years if we dont fund this” bullshit. All they do is think tank policy proposals or stuff like this. Womans studies for academia is RAND for the military

No. but this fake document claims hurting the EU economy would help the US economy. which is beyond retarded and proof this shit glows

This summary was made in January, before the Ukraine invasion even happened. The US did everything in the summary that was suggested to them. It already happened.

You honestly think the US government are the good guys and want a strong economy?

>doesn't know what we know about Rand or covering for their ass

Ok moishe

Attached: 1662311413787307m.jpg (1024x986, 89.33K)

see

The US started manipulating ukraine and interfering in Janurary 2022? Wow i guess 2014-now was a big lie

The main idea of the summary is that they are preventing Germany from becoming a global power and surpassing them. It's not about money, at the end of the day it's about power and global control.

What event led to Russia making a full invasion on Ukraine, opposed to just funded rebel groups? Did Russia just randomly start invading out of the blue?

i'm gonna need a QRD

Ukraine desire to join nato which i think stared in 2012

>What are the political implications of this?
Of what exactly?

The Russian invasion didn't start in 2012, just rebels in Donbass. The invasion started during the Biden administration, around the time when the executive summary was written.

Can't really get more gay or fake than Vice, let's be honest.

Attached: S7rShvF.gif (400x170, 1.24M)

>US and EU economies are intricatly co-dependent
How's that? Neither of us have much in the way of exports to each other now except for US tax dollars being thrown at europe since the end of ww2.

So far the arguments against this are:
>Fake and gay
>US wouldn't hurt its own economy
>US and EU are in good relations
>The Russian invasion has been a thing since 2012, and people just started to randomly freak out in 2022 for no reason at all

Any Forums is either full of shills, or you guys lost yourselves.

But your cousins invent some absurd narratives to justify shitting all over everything.

I'm not saying this is legit, but those think thanks do it all the time.

Obvious Russian propaganda to raise the spirits!

The invitation by your senile President.
Putin fell for the trap...