Honestly, why do faggots HAVE to be pederasts...

Honestly, why do faggots HAVE to be pederasts? I usually try to restrain myself from putting everyone in the same basket, bc I know decent women, leftists and even kikes. But no gays. Every single of them is either a victim of faggotry (they call them twinks, guys in the late teens or early 20s), or a straightforward pedo chasing after barely legal boys.

Attached: a49jw1qB_700w_0.jpg (700x953, 48.33K)

This is such a confusing post.
Twinks are a popular niche. Late teens/20s is far more popular with straight men then gay men ime.
And "barely legal" is not pedophilia its just late teens/early 20s.

Actual pedophiles (attracted to children) tend to be straight and have zero interest in adult men

Attached: rainbow-flag-figure-cropped.jpg (620x893, 76.18K)

one thing often ignored or misrepresented is that most homos are extremely degenerate sex-fiends who not only base their identity on their sexuality, but also spend a significant part of their time chasing and having sex with as many people as possible, or did so in the past. the picture of homosexuality as just another form of love while living a normal life in other ways is a distortion, ironically so. but of course homos don't mind since they are fine with this kind of representation publicly.

who cares about facts and objective data faggot

Niggers

Attached: 0E68D69A-EDFC-4201-84B6-88B21DEDD1F1.jpg (677x680, 82.21K)

Fag bars and nightclubs are never prosecuted or pursued bu law enforcement for constantly admitting underage kids. It's a thing.

because they were molested/fucked/sexualized in childhood and now don't see anything bad doing the same thing to others, also not having their own children makes them immune to such things as caring about wellbeing of others.

Attached: 2022-09-15 21_11_37.png (1130x712, 1.02M)

Why do teens have to be so sexy?

>Twinks are a popular niche
No, they aren't. Twink chasers are like 80% of faggots nowadays. Creepy.

chug a barrel faggot

Faggotry/Pederasty is a feature of Liberalism.
No limits to being evil.
It's Luciferianism in its liberation from God and Satanism in its inversion of Good.

Attached: dostoyevsky.jpg (850x400, 30.95K)

Not my experience honestly, though it might depend on your own social crowd.
And do you really think gay men are more attracted to late teens/20s than straight men? I see straight guys talking about how women "hit the wall" at 25 all the time.

Thats how faggots reproduce.

That's not an answer

Straight men talk all kinds of bullshit, but in the end over a half o us settles with wife a kids, and the rest just keep drooling to young girls, becase there is all that they can do.

Meanwhile faggots have an easy access to young guys who are gaslighted by their bullshit and fall prey to creepy old sodomites.

You sound jealous desu

Yeah, I totally dream about catching aids and having rectal prolapse.

They settle with a wife because another woman demands it, but most of them would live like Leonardo di Caprio if they could get away with it (and least if their own rhetoric is to be believed)
Unless an older gay guy is really hot he's not going to be raking in the guys in their 20s or late teens. There are gay incels and gay monogamous people just like anyone else (though perhaps to a lesser degree)

Only a minority of gay men were ever molested in childhood. The bigger issue is the psychological trauma of being rejected by society and/or your family and/or religious community and/or peers, itself which lends to alienation which lends to higher rates of molestation and abuse.

Late teens (18/19) and early 20s are not childhood. Though I agree those are vulnerable ages especially for LGBT

Attached: chart3_web.png (800x570, 23.03K)

Thanks for asking OP. I am indeed a faggot who is a pederast. Let me explain it to you. Gay male sexuality accomplishes nothing. Pederasty shapes the next generation. Gays are therefore a dead end, while pederasty is functional on an evolutionary scale. That's why historically speaking, pederasty is the default type of homosexuality, while gay sexuality is almost completely the creation of late capitalism. Hope that helps.

Picrel is why it's your fault we need to do this.

Attached: 1660138324510049.png (580x836, 324.4K)

I mean of gays having access to young guys. You obviously are just jealous that you can't get young women to fuck you. Sad.

occasional visits to brothel are enough for me, cannot afford to have a wife and kids rn. And you're a disgusting pedo faggot, so kys.

When did I ever mention wanting to fuck kids?