They sure are chimping out hard for people who wanted this

They sure are chimping out hard for people who wanted this

Attached: 74E9A857-564F-4F33-9DE7-FB070F00E159.jpg (554x1200, 154.29K)

>we treated them with dignity, we fed them, we -
Patted them on the head and put them on the first boat back to be settled in some poors' neighborhood

Good Work Retards.
The next 2 planeloads are next week.
Have you tried converting the extra rooms in your house to bedrooms?

Also they have no money and can't speak the language. Half of them are literally Jewish Jihadis from the middle east just with a lot of makeup and walking in from the southern angle.

kek
>Here's another 17 plane loads.

>help them to figure out what's next
kek nice way to say ship them back
soundbite acquired i'd say

Typical self-righteous Masshole patting itself on the back. Have fun when it’s fifty a day arriving on the Vineyard. You voted for this.

People in Martha's vineyard are about to learn that Humans can be Vermin too. Doubly so. Quadrupedally so.

>these people

Virtue signaling clowns, the lot of them. These people drive by homeless and struggling fellow citizens daily and do nothing to help them.

That could be the most long-winded, convoluted, disingenuous, cynical way ever of saying that they don't want them. This is like virtue whispering.

>What kind of depraved individual loads up 50 people onto a plane and dumps in a strange place without even notifying anyone that they're coming?
She is so close to making a breakthrough, but I doubt it will any further than this.

How nice bring in even more now :)

Who brought the CHILDREN over and put them in this situation? Exactly bitch.

Attached: 1663125859632231.jpg (635x619, 117.67K)

>housing and jobs waiting for them in Boston
I'd say good because now somebody actually from here can fill those spots but there's nobody left.

I think they're just saying how excited they are and that they can't wait to welcome more. A bus a day more would enrich them beyond their wildest dreams.

What kind of people put their family thru that anyhow? They can't feed themselves? They came here with no plan, expecting to be babied?
Most of them are here to milk our resources anyhow.

>FL and Texas taxpayers now pay for flying illegal immigrants around the country to vacation spots, where they will be set up with resources by liberals and bused to where needed
lmao, imagine paying for this and being happy about it. their voters will swallow this up like happy pigs along with the rest of the goyslop

> We treated them with dignity! We fed them! We are going to take care of them! Then we will figure out where to send them next!!

> what do you mean? Here? There’s no jobs here! There’s no resources! There’s no housing! No we are just taking care of them for the day, maybe a weekend, they have to go somewhere else that can support them after that.

> but anyways back to me

Foubd the kike who is hiding it costs us more to feed and house them here and deal with their crime

Let's see how much compassion they have left after the 50th wave.

Biden "administration" been doing it for two years, I've seen it in my own town, busloads of people just dropped off by the interstate with debit cards, the first place they go is walmart, then to the cheap shitty motel where they're directed to go. It's a daily thing.

Even the busloads from FLA are allowed to get off anywhere they want along the way, immigration is weaponized.

Attached: DdZsSRhVwAAkAq5.jpg large.jpg (500x333, 56.63K)

> pay 3 or 4 thousand to send them to Boston

> pay 3 or 4 thousand per month over the rest of their lives in housing, tang, childcare, Medicaid, school lunches, incarceration, etc

Wow those voters sure are idiots. You’re so much smarter than them