They're siccing the FBI on DeSantis

They're siccing the FBI on DeSantis.

Tick tock.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-130845.jpg (1440x1595, 329.34K)

Cool, Catholic Charities next?

>Republicans pounce
Was Biden a human trafficker when he dropped them off in Idaho and Montana and Missouri and Tennessee and everywhere else that needed diversity?

Bump

They went willingly. They were told they would be given jobs and houses. Do the nice rich people in MA not want to give these poor people houses and jobs?

Oh no, I better sympathize with the not-Trump the uniparty wants me to sympathize with
Maybe if we bus more illegals in to the interior that'll really show them

Attached: 1662503242366062.jpg (746x658, 89.97K)

I can't wait to see all the mutts on Any Forums defending his die hard zionism when the next election comes

the morning DNC conference call must have been a doozy. just look at the state of the board rn.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 1.15.46 PM.png (1076x659, 387.44K)

>2 million spics invading red states
::silence::
>200 spics invading blue states
AHHH RAYCISM HUMAN TRAFFICKING NAZI FASCISM HOLOCAUST

>anyone involved in their human trafficking schemes should be prosecuted

I fully agree. Find everyone involved. Everyone.

DeSantis is retarded.
He thinks all people in Martha's Vineyard are Democrats?

I used to vacation frequently there and I'm not a Democrat.

Why the fuck would I want illegals there?
Aren't they illegals?
Isn't that aiding amd abetting?

How the fuck did they get on a plane without the unconstitutional "Real ID" that the neocons shoved down peoples' throats?

this. marthas vineyard is a richie place, they always talk about how much they love immigrants so its honestly the best place to send immigrants. the rich people that love them can help them more than texans could

But when dems do it it's "helping refugees?"

Attached: Wolfram Jackson.jpg (258x185, 12.81K)

The amount of shilling like that makes me sure he's based

Notice how theyre accusing the republicans of human trafficking. we are obviously over the target.

45 Venezuelans broke the DNC

Who trafficked them to FL in the first place? The fucking beaners didn't swim there.

We arent doing this to hurt democrats. We're beyond political affiliation. Let me make this simple for you.

You hurt us. You dont even realize you hurt us, but now we are hurting you.
You know that it hurts you and you still dont understand that you hurt us.

Maybe you will die understanding. Maybe you will die confused. Maybe you wont even die.

This. DeSantis is also responsible if these spics commit any crimes against the people there.

>The Republican Party is the party of human trafficking.
The GOP is an NGO, now?

Private First Class Lopez, I understand it's your first day on the job, but you're going to have to do better than that.

>giving people a bus ticket is like the modern african slave trade
Lmao

>It's cultural enrichment when we do it, human trafficking when you do it.
Send every last one to Dem politicians' doorsteps.

Can we get the “I sleep” meme going?

Biden has been doing this shit since literally day one

We don't want illegals in our towns.
What the fuck don't you understand about that?
DeSantis is just as bad or worse than any Democrat.

Fuck off with your boring sperging

>They're sicking the FBI on DeSantis
DeSantis is a lifelong fed who is currently being promoted as an alternative to Trump by scum like Ben Shapiro & National Review. He's literally a plant who you're supposed to like because he epically owned the troons

>b-b-but Biden!
Fuck off

Meidas Touch is pure sensationalist propaganda

>t. brainwashed cultist

Textbook projection, just another day.

Attached: okay key.jpg (610x324, 29.19K)

The fbi wont exist very soon

>tweet by a nobody

Fuck off with this nothingshit

America is getting flooded with Latinx. This is so awesome. Every last wh*tie will get hunted down or bred out of existence.

>We don't want illegals in our towns.
Too late. We are beyond the point of wanting or not wanting them. We have been past that point for a very long time.

Let us kill them, or die.

Ha too bad the vatician is part of the elite 1 percent calling the shots.
Cuz your on to something there user.

>we
>we
>we
kek this mutt thinks he's a part of it

Biden does it too. What’s your point?
Also
>meidastouch
Haven’t seen these kikes in ever

>this boring low effort troll
sad, many such cases

Way to dismiss real problems...

> Republicans are the party of Human Trafficking
This.
Seems like they're circling in on Florida and the Order of the Quetzalcoatl
tick tock indeed

Democrats and Republicans just switched teams again.
Democrats are now, and have always been, the party of secure borders and anti-immigration.
Republicans are now the new Democrats, and Democrats are now the new Republicans.

>he cries out in pain as he strikes you

But I was told mass uncontrolled immigration enriched you culturally and economically, why don't the democrats want these people bused directly on to the street they live on?

>I suck cocks...
>by choice and like it

you're a moron with no argument
kek

And who would be "responsible" for any crimes committed in FL and TX by them?

>States like Massachusetts, New York and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration through their designation as ‘sanctuary states’ and support for the Biden administration’s open border policies
Where's their response to this statement?

>illegal immigrants flooding into Republican areas is perfectly fine
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T SHIP THOSE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO DEMOCRAT STRONGHOLDS! THAT'S SLAVERY!
If Liberals didn't have double standards they'd have no standards.

Holy shit, the Dems are done for.

Attached: laughinggirls.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

Its a legitimate question, and your inability to answer says all we need to hear.

Human trafficking?

yeah, you might want to look at the jews before blaming any American political party.

Sending immigrants to sanctuary cities is Christ's mission. These cities are uniquely set up to support mass immigration and do not work with ICE. They are the perfect landing spot for our tired and huddled masses

Martha's Vineyard could sustain 20000 more migrants, this doesn't end here

Remember not even a year ago when Biden was doing the exact same thing to red states and nobody gave a shit haha

Left ships in bus and Plane loads of immigrants endlessly
Makes it illegal for border guards to stop them

Some Republican gives some a job and the left loses its shit

Didn't Desantis just ship the ones Biden had dropped off in the middle of the night first?

the sheer amount of shills is a clear indication this is the right way to handle open border leftists

Those immigrants are getting the equity they deserve. They must be given a home at Martha's vineyard.

Have you ever considered the possibility that no one cares at all what you want?

Anyone who is a advocate for cracking down on human trafficking but won't acknowledge Israel as one of the largest trafficking hubs is a just a kike rat or a shabbos goy.

That makes sense though.

Attached: 1662695259115784.jpg (1008x1024, 138.06K)

>Rules for thee, none for mee!!!

No, you fuck off plebbitor.

fuckin lutherans too

Maybe globohomo NGO's moving people at gunpoint from Africa into Europe

Psychotic goblins, how the hell do they think their welfare pets arrive at the border?

Cool it with the antisemitism, okay?

Attached: 30xp-soros1-superJumbo[1].jpg (2048x1365, 323.72K)

The immigrants are going to the wrong place, the left wants them to supplant the south not the north. He can't do this, somebody s-stop him! POLICE!

Attached: incoherent laughter.jpg (582x600, 202.14K)

damn the absolute kvetching about this proves it was a dagger straight to the heart. a direct blow. i always thought zion ron was the 'yes goy, stop supporting trump' candidate but actually he is based. based on what? redpilled racism of course

haha yeah, republicans

Attached: 1595551043686.jpg (800x800, 88.51K)