Why do Italians think they are king shit

"Three of the world's greatest civilizations flourished in the lands you and I came from. The southern part of Italy, Magna Grecia, was one of the most important parts of ancient Greece--and Syracuse was the largest city of that civilization. The Roman Empire began on the Italian peninsula and spread its influence throughout the Western world. And the Italian city-states of the Renaissance were the beginning of the modern world. We are also a race that has lived under many foreign rulers--the Norman's, thr Saracen, the French, the Spanish, and the Austrians. So we bear with us the knowledge, learned the hard way, of how difficult it is to create a great society, and how easy it is, through foolish discord at home or failure to confront threats from abroad, to lose it."
-scalia, 1986

Attached: Antonin_Scalia_Official_SCOTUS_Portrait.jpg (220x275, 17K)

Was he wrong?

Scalia looks like a terrone, not an Italian.

WE WUZ

>Three of the world's greatest civilizations flourished in the lands you and I came from.
but not the genes you come from lol @ terroni larping about magna grecia

his father was Sicilian
almost all "Italian"-Americans are southern Italian or Sicilian, it's a safe bet

Every corner in America has an Italian restaurant. Can't they just fuck off?

>most italian americans are terroni
My condolences to America.

Oy vey, this is institutional Italian supremacy.

Enjoy your boiled chicken or whatever.

>anglo stops thinking about niggers for .01 seconds and starts attacking random ethnicities instead (hint its never jews)

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 6.74K)

>t. Italian American
Go open another olive garden you greasy fuck

An Italian would never eat at or own an Olive garden you tastless golem.

Attached: ad_231962167.jpg (644x483, 85.2K)

truth, if your restaurant doesnt look like this im not eating there

Attached: listing-258-RoundTable-BDB50025.jpg (1200x900, 957.34K)

Almost every olive garden is packed with Italians and blacks. Cooks are Mexicans. Go into one and its like a jungle. No idea what you're on about

Because we are, nigga.

How would you know this? Don’t tell me you eat at Olive Garden user

Attached: D8A68E90-A0E3-4309-BC65-23CF453873D8.jpg (721x620, 33.59K)

SYRACUSANZ N ROMANZ N MEDICIZ N SHIEET

Attached: the-medici-family-l.jpg (1024x768, 196.05K)

shitalians all think their cars make the. super cool also they do fuck a lot tourist

It’s true, check the digits

EY BROTHER IM HOME WHERES THE GABAGOOL

Attached: Kingdom_of_Sicily.png (1562x740, 884.91K)

you're fucking retarded, no self respecting italian american would eat at olive garden.

shit wrong pic

Attached: 1280px-Normannen.png (1280x929, 968.77K)

Hell no. Any Italian can A) cook better than Olive garden and use superior ingredients, and B) go to a real Italian restaurant, of which there are many. Only a goyslop consoomer would eat at an Olive Garden (Oooh! "Free" "unlimited" "breadsticks" yummy!).

L O N D I N I V M

Attached: 1597336518189.jpg (960x960, 206.65K)