How can we stop zoomers' retardation?

How can we stop zoomers' retardation?

Attached: 1663259744079.jpg (828x1071, 73.75K)

why stop it? it should be encouraged

Fi fi fi

>burgernigger education

Are you truly okay with the next generation of white people having nigger tier intelligence?

Why would you want them to not die? I want them fucking dead already.

Can't stop natural selection.

>brownoids blinding themselves

Through the increasingly lost art known as Parenting.

Darwin Awards for everyone.

I am Indian. Does it work?

Zoomer here. You can’t. We’re a lost generation.

Attached: 9E0A5197-094C-4A3D-AA7D-4144066896AF.jpg (949x838, 164.03K)

The worst case is not them dying but to continue to be a parasitic class if they don't wise up by some means

This is obviously just someone with heterochromia fucking around with people. It kind of reminds me of the homemade crystals recipe from a million years ago on Any Forums.

i want to make crystals at home using a penny but forgot can someone post instructions

Awesome.

Attached: 1574277646759.gif (500x500, 2.94M)

i’m okay with the ones with nigger IQ killing themselves off for my amusement

gene pool needs cleaned up anyways

fake fake fake fake click bait fake

stop posting my girlfriend

Attached: 1637370388476.jpg (1200x675, 90.15K)

In the OP, yes but there have been a number of zoomers who already tried this. Remember tide pods?

kek. hey kid go under the sink and get some pennies and I'll show you how to grow crystals.

If you are a white person, then you haven't an eye colour in need of changing. Brown eyes are not white.

A simpler explanation is a colored contact lens. I teach spics, and I've seen a couple dozen of kids that wear them to look more Anglo (they don't, BTW).

Attached: 1570147908859(1).jpg (479x588, 63.27K)

Yes, 100% success rate. Go try it out.

islam is right about women.

Lots of white people have brown eyes (in lighter shades) including me. Though I have some chinese heritage.

You mean obviously someone with photoshop fucking around you retarded boomer. Human heterochromia never looks like that, it's barely noticeable.

Their votes counts the same as that of a land owning white male.

Drinking it will work