A MAJOR VICTORY for Sweden and it's true people

LIVE FOR THIS VICTORY!! If you don't live for something, you die for nothing.
THIS IS REAL, Swedens desire for freedom from kikery! The desire to resist erasure!
Every drop of blood, every puddle of sweat I have shed, every bit of tears I have lost was given my people and my dreams!
I FUCKING REFUSE ERASURE, FUCK THE JEWS, FUCK THE JANNIES! But above all FUCK ALL THESE RATS believing they are superior to the one and ONLY MASTER-RACE

Attached: SWEDISHCONQUEST.jpg (496x332, 20.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valresultat.svt.se/2022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based
heil Europa!

The official result.
>valresultat.svt.se/2022/

I feel unsafe as a Finn now.

Proof of whiteness:

>picrel my hand.

Attached: MyHand.jpg (2987x4032, 1.47M)

Congratulations

Attached: 1B671F6C-141D-49EE-9B31-811AC7F4F30C.jpg (1170x1560, 326.86K)

Those are shaving razor cuts right?

>Major victory
>For the Swedes

Attached: 1663085310370887.png (600x663, 509.59K)

wash your hands you filthy disgusting pig.

No, I work with metals, I get lots of smaller cuts on my hands when lifting factorycut metals.

Holy shit. This is more depressing than the current politic climate of my country.

Attached: 1635524175634.png (533x607, 479.82K)

Imagine being a girl and getting touched by these worn out vagabond hands, lol

I wish I could feel excited, but you just know that nothing will change. The globalist kikes aren't just going to accept defeat graciously, they are going to fight extra hard with renewed vigour and viciousness. They will cheat and lie and steal and corrupt their way back into power.

The gloves will remain off and you know this ramshackle band of inexperienced nationalists is already swamped with traitors and the easily bought, knives are going to be out and everyone will need to watch their backs. The fragile resistance will fall apart before any kind of real change can be effected.

Attached: cwying.jpg (256x256, 10.31K)

Up to them to judge wether my spirit to work for my country is admirable or gross, I don't care really, if they think it's gross then they are not my girl.

Imagine being a girl getting touched by some weak, soft hands that have never been used to do actual work before.

My chances of ever having a Swedetwink bf are declining

Reeeeeeee

Imagine touching a girl and getting a STD through the cuts in your hands. 3DPD never ever.

Just kidding good for you.

Women love to get touched by monkeys

Apply moisturizer cream before sleeping at night

Show your soft little twink hands then, you fucking swarthoids!

Attached: WhitesMansBurden.png (707x621, 548.53K)

>Women love to get touched by monkeys
whats worse, those dirty filthy hands, or niggers ?

QRD on Mexico? Are things really that bad? I would’ve thought it’d be cozy

SWEDEN NO

I'm hoping they're going to stop all aid to Africa. Also hoping for that not a single kebab will enter our country but the Liberals will probably fuck it up one way or another.

It's going to be a racewar in the end because SD wont be able to do enough.

Context? Should we know all parties of every shithole by heart?

>THIS IS REAL, Swedens desire for freedom from kikery!

kek you cant do nothing against kikery, only be the cannon fodder of nato.