Hope you chuds are happy

Hope you chuds are happy
youtube.com/watch?v=8QtqwSt-fVw

Attached: ohn.png (399x330, 99.56K)

Too many chinks and shitty liberal policies

TL:DW?

I hope they come to the U.S. I love Canadians (no homo) and we need more whites

Good. Niggers need too go back to Africa. Canada belongs to South Asians and Chinese

>Canada belongs to South Asians and Chinese

Attached: F9F6AACC-D6D4-4E8A-81C8-53B8C7F80A55.png (505x576, 33.73K)

Yes. Problem, niggerlover?

1. Building wealth is hard in canada due to high taxes, also high taxes on businesses. Keeps you a middle class forever.
2. Overwhelmed healthcare. Spend 8 hours in ER. It's not completely free. It's from your taxes anyway. No private healthcare even if you want to pay money.
3. High Cost of living, can't afford to live in big cities. Phone bills is the most expensive in Canada. Car insurance cost is also high. Inflation is high.
4.Boring lifestyle, need something exciting, but nothing much to do in Canada.
5. Homesickness/Loneliness, people stay in their own communities and want to go back to connect with their own cultures back home.
6. Age, people who retire leave Canada. Want to be around family.
7. Cold weather, winter depression, BC is gloomy, even when not very cold. Extreme weather condition.
8. Canadian Passport, you can explore other places on the world due to Passport power of Canada.
9. Get their desired profession, you have to start over with new profession in Canada.
10. No work-life balance, just work and nothing else to do. No time for kids even if they make money.

Are these valid reason? Tell us what you think in comments.

t. Note taking practise.

NIGGERS RAUS

Good news this morning

They're probably from Caribbean and more accepted than Pisslamic fuckers like you.

Shitskins run away from their own toilet country full of other shitskins
Come to Canada be a shitskin and turn Canada into a shitskin shithole. Niggers complain about being in a shitskin shithole

Solution? Eliminate shitskins.

Canada has atrocious weather. Even Vancouver is dark dank and depressing. No fun city. There's only one reason shitskins come here and it's to suck on the public teat.

Go home and fix your tropical paradise shitskin. Fuck off. Die.

I hope Canada gets turned into a wasteland so I can move their

Prefer them to dotheads street shitter

Sand more blonde and ginger onboard to Japan, Germany and Australia.

>Prefer them to dotheads street shitter

You prefer smelly shit to really stinky spicy shit then. kewl. Eat shit. Die.

Real thread should be why niggers don't want to fuck niggers. Fucking hell these things are animals, ugliest creation on earth. Aliens wouldn't anal probe niggers. Didn't watch video, fuck niggers and leafs lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_093955.jpg (620x363, 104.88K)

China forced their women to have sex with niggers

thanks. I hate it

so isn't that the same in the US? or no?

I hate this fucking place and encourage everyone to leave

USA has way more things to do, better weather, cheaper cost of living

>so isn't that the same in the US? or no?

The only difference is that you have your home grown shitskins from slavery so there they have some kind of grounds for complaint dubious though they might be. They should be grateful to be in the USA since most white people came to the USA as indentured servants and weren't much better than slaves themselves.

But Canada never had slaves. These niggers are coming here purely for the gibs and are still bitching complaining ingrates. I was at the gym working out with this big fat chinaman. We used to talk during our workouts when we used the same station. One day he saw some peanut head somalis and he said; " I just don't see what they bring to the table". That summed it up. They just come to take the gibs and then bitch.

most white people came to the US as indentured servants? wait what?