Covid Vax rate by continent

Why is Africa so Chad and uncucked and refuse to bow down? How do we become like them?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-14_at_21-32-57_Coronavirus_COVID-19_Vaccinations.png (1918x1056, 119.54K)

So three out of four mutts got the injection? I knew Americans were stupid, but...

although, i doubt this chart is anywhere near accurate. You're telling me some third world shit holes like Brazil and Venezuela distributed the vax throughout the favalas at an 85% rate? I just can't believe that.

Brown people dont get vaccinated. They know its aids and ebola in those shots for them.

they don't have as many TVs and kikes.
south america is the real surprise here. but i guess they had the advantage of being tyrannical banana republics in all of their history

They're the jew goloms, they need to survive
NA includes Canada.

This...but if the chart is accurate then it's actually great news. Niggers can't feed themselves and asia will finally have elbow room.

Africa was almost immune to covid from the start. Less fat and old people open windows with fresh air cause no ac. Hot dry most places. They had no reason to fear covid.

Indeed, they feared lockdowns and famine way more than the rich white man virus.

Most Africans are incredibly based, even though Any Forums will deny this. Quite a few of them are outspoken critics of the clotshots.

>I don't trust third world data reporting
Right. Next you'll tell me you don't believe china's assurances that it doesn't spread human-to-human

And Africans are given ivermectin like it's tic-tacs

They will die when the vaxxed die, no gibs no niggers

When will that be?

all niggers i know are vaxxed and like the mask

cartels probably took them in big batches and used it as lethal injections.

Attached: NHS360_VideoSKYAdvert2006relaxed_Bare_Foot_Nurse_After_Long_Shift086nursewithbarefeetscene_clip.webm (960x720, 1.62M)

you don't need to go to the favelas. Favela inhabitants will all go by themselves to be in a line for 8 hours to get the injection

The german cuck to the rescue.
The real reason is they are poor and can't afford the vaccine. It's not really free, gov's are paying for it.
Also go look at a Black population pyramid. The people covid kills couldn't survive in Africa. They all die by the time they are 50. Covid kills 60+ with diabetes or cancer or heart disease.
Imagine dying of covid at 30 in Africa. They don't even have the infrastructure to count that death as covid. Usually they let the body rot on the street.

"vaccinated" is that referring to any kind of snake oil deemed by any country as "vaccine" ?

Attached: gubmintsays.jpg (791x896, 130.34K)

not just by any country, by the WHO, chud

right, by the association that intentionally decreed the virus was not airborne for 15 months leading to 900000000000000000000000000x higher infection rates.

I was trolling, just to be clear. All viruses are fake and gay. All virology is a scam. A disease has never been proved to be contagious under experiments. I hate the antichrist