Italian people come here

What do you think of my accent? I want to improve my italian

vocaroo.com/1o1JtSDm2558

Attached: italy-flag.jpg (381x492, 5.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jappo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds gay tbqh. But, but, you can get laid pretty easily with that accent.

>but, you can get laid pretty easily with that accent.

What do you mean?

Why the fuck do you sound like a jappo?
It's understandable what you say, keep working on it. My french accent is way worse

You know, caucasian women and shit…

Shouldn't you be asking on Any Forums? Well, whatever. Keep up the gay work, frenchy.

gay cunt

Attached: valentina12.png (705x691, 742.57K)

very good.

FUCK i had the memeflag on

A jappo? What is it?

Why my accent is gay?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jappo

Omg are you a troll? Please how can I improve my accent

It's same when I speak in english, people love it. It sound hot

Your accent sounds cool, don't worry about that, it's the pronunciation that needs improvement, but you can do it, maybe try to watch italian movies or TV shows (preferably with italian subtitles), that could help quite a lot.

You say "accedere" like an englishman might say "access".

U are not fluent, too slow and robotic

Sounds gay. So just like a French person speaking.

what should I improve? the pronunciation of the letters r? the tonic accent perhaps

French.

Probably it’s just because we associate France to faggotry.

And?

OK thanks and can you tell more things please

I think not

You are also saying some other sounds wrong. The double T in effettuato doesnt sound like that and neither does the d in "di" (numero di telefono). Try writing on google translate and play the sounds

Sounds gay.

Yeah, I'll agree with the Austrian. You sound gay. Hey look, women LOVE gay. You'll most likely be seen as a friend but ya know. Good luck :)

You sound like how a stereotypical French is depicted in Italian movies and TV shows.

>*stereotypical homosexual

>It's same when I speak in english, people love it. It sound hot
Classic French delusional behaviour - uploads an audio with his faggot voice, hoping to get praise by male anons (gayyyyyy), and we he doesn't get it, he makes the statement himself that he was looking for.

Lord Jesus, please spare the Anglosphere this punishment of having to have continental Eurotrash come into our spaces with their lame faggoty behaviour, in your name Jesus we pray, Amen.

i dont know why the janny tranny deleted my post calling you gay

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-15-18-42-31-70_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x230, 91.72K)

Lol.