British Pakistani here

I am a hardworking British man of Pakistani descent, my family have been here since Churchill, my granddad was a postman, my dad was a shopkeeper and i am a car washer, I work really hard in this country to serve the British people.

Why do you want to deport me?

Fuck you all you racist white bread Englishmen, you wouldn't have a culture if it weren't for my family.

Attached: img.jpg (1024x768, 130.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naggers.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont you want to go back to pakistan and be around people who are as illiterate, dirty, and smelly as you ?

>you need us and would have no culture without us
Delusional. Let's see how you fare on the citizenship test

1. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
2. How many children do you have; how many would you like to have?
3. Would you date a white british girl?
4. Would you marry her?
5. Are you muslim and if so, do you support more mosques being built in Britain?
6. Do you accept that Britain is a Christian country and should remain as such?
7. Will you denounce islamic terrorism?

cause ur brown

>my family have been here since Churchill
>you wouldn't have a culture if it weren't for my family.
Brits can only trace their culture back 70 years? Strange, I thought the UK was much older than that...

If you leave they have a culture without you. It isnt something you get to take back.
Your time is done.

>7 month old copypasta
fuck off pedo

Attached: 1663250343811644.jpg (1424x700, 234.64K)

because you're ugly and brown
go back

Actual Paki here. This copypasta is gay and boring, stop posting it you moron.

no worries paki you have both in common with the royals.

You are very welcome, fellow Brit. Ignore the small percentage of mad racist cunts who like to make themselves feel big by putting others down. You always get tits like this in every generation and country, no matter where you go, Britain being no different. Best to just not give them the validation they crave and instead get on with enjoying your life. Dont let their hate turn you into what their deluded minds think you are. Be better than them.

You have been in since 1965?

No terrorist attacks please.

Attached: 54fbef22-e6ee-47e8-a8fc-38e58ea423d4_text.gif (400x300, 266.82K)

Attached: 1650483741895.jpg (1120x630, 288.5K)

this is kind of a straw man
I know there are good and bad people everywhere
and of course you are going to find some immigrants who can make positive contributions to a country
that is not what the issue is
the problem we have is that our countries are being forced to take in so many immigrants from everywhere in the world that it is actually displacing the native populations
white people are becoming minority groups in their own ancestral homelands and that is not right, and you will never convince me that it is
I would feel that way if it was happening to any group in their own home
I believe that it is best for every ethnic group to maintain a decisive majority within their own homelands
If they (the people not the corrupt leaders) decide that they also want to welcome in a small group of comparable outsiders, who get to live and work there in exchange for following the rules set by the majority then fine
I wouldn't' mind at if my country was 80-90% white and there were some non whites temporarily living there too as long as they keep to the rules and don't start to displace us and change everything
so it is not that there is inherently wrong with people like you, but there are now so many immigrants that it is permanently changing what was once our home, and we the people never agreed to that, it is wrong, and we have to start working to restore demographics to how they were before.

Can you tell us what benefit there is to the UK having a large and rapidly growing Pakistani "community"? I can think of several significant negatives but maybe you can give it a go.

Britain loves the Big Brown Cock. Move to London and rule over white cuckolds.

WOW OH MY GOD YOUR FATHER DELIVERED LETTERS. Okay, please, take everything my ancestors built for thousands of years, please, it is nothing compared to being a postman in post war Britain. While my ancestros built the biggest ship buiding port in the world, this is clearly worthless and your father must be compensated with everything in my city. It is the absolute minimum we can do to try and repay you and your family for your fathers struggle to hand deliver the post.

I don't know if I can continue living frens. The guilt on my shoulders for the oppression Mohameds dad went through delivering the mail, its too much.

Cars are for lazy faggots. Your job only exists because of them. Just like Deliveroo people. Sad!

This thread was created by a group of White Genocide/BBC/Miscegenation spammers.
[-
Learn more at: naggers.net

Find out the truth!

Attached: 1642380474309.png (816x1056, 1.06M)

>I am a hardworking British man of Pakistani descent
TL:DR
>I'm a paki
fuck off home then

Attached: paki pedos.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)