Lol lmao even

Are all russian liberals this retarded?

Attached: 04F7889C-BC74-4E79-86B5-B6831F2E31FC.jpg (1242x974, 862.92K)

how has this guy not been v& yet

Have you read "Demons" by Dostoevsky? Russian liberal is essentially just a lackey to the foreign interest. They were like this 150 years ago, they will still be exactly like this 150 years hence.

Attached: main-qimg-bf269b10d05a50350b72ee051cd67785.jpg (602x424, 51.59K)

Analniy-fanboy nigger missed the part where post-Soviet Russians were as pro-Western as Hohols are today, but were completely handed shit deals by the US that alsoadopted the infamous "Wolfowitz Doctrine" in all its relations with Russia.

what a fucking faggot

Liberals are the enemies of every nation.

obviously.. But Russian liberals are really in a league of their own. They are the most sellout pieces of shits that one could ever come across. Believe me, I have Analniy supporters as colleagues. Think Dunning-Kruger but worse.

>Are all russian liberals this retarded?
Seems so when the same NATO countries that invited anti-Putin Russian "dissidents" back in March are now talking about motions to expel all Russians after just a few months of the Eternal Liberast shacking in.

Attached: liberashka.jpg (1170x1860, 334.35K)

ITT: pol niggas suck off the communist empire that created wokeism

Well, what's wrong?

Attached: 1277907_original.jpg (1280x1245, 146.86K)

It's as if most high profile international companies have a strong pro-Western bias or something, idk

They did

Attached: 40C18DCE-74CF-4C31-8345-7CB9F8185911.jpg (1146x586, 92.51K)

This is retarded. The USSR supported shitlibs (Jews) in America because it was good for USSR at the time. They perceived it as a fifth column subverting America from within, and sometimes their agents would work with that fifth column, but it never actually originated from the USSR itself.

Yuri Bezmenov needed to justify why America should care to bring him over, and so he just took the liberal societal forces that were already marching through the institutions at the time and claimed it was a massive complex Soviet subversion scheme when in reality it was Jews that would sometimes communicate with the USSR through agents.

These societal undercurrents didn't need the USSR to exist, and it's never even been proven beyond Yuri Bezmenov's words that the USSR had that much pull on American society.

Stop absolving Jews of their sins.

>Stop absolving Jews of their sins.
It was communist too!

>Are all russian liberals this retarded?
Yes
>NFKRZ
This is like final boss level of retardation among Russian libshits.

They naively think that US antagonizes countries because they don't agree with them ideologically, and that the more you become like them, the more they accept you. And if you sell your country out they come in and do a marshall plan, you'll get rich and part of the global community in the process. At least I thought that way during my liberal phase, so it's projection, but I'm not the only one I bet.

Putin is done for

Attached: 1611470799688.jpg (960x720, 125.37K)

>Stop absolving Jews of their sins.
Based

I actually read Demons last year, and it is by far one of the most profound books I’ve ever read. When the protagonist (on his death bed mind you) at the end speaks of the necessity of god’s existence, that entire sequence was one of the most soul touching things I’ve ever read.

Conservatives can't face the fact that all the problems they are criticizing are the result of their cherished ideology of liberalism and not commie subversion, so they like to pull out some Bezmenov type character who tells them what they want to hear. Like commies who can't face that their economic system is inherently trash and that better planning can't solve it.

Conservative cannot think period. A new ideology is needed, but without human capital, one will never be invented. What a joke that we have more intelligent and educated people alive than at any point in history, yet this epoch cannot manufacture a great dissident against the zeitgeist, and a profound work vivisecting it. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 17-27-14 _v_ - BODY TYPE 1 _ BODY TYPE 2 - Video Games - 4chan.png (1324x178, 64.46K)