Immortality has likely already been achieved

It's through cloning. We all know cloning has been a thing for a while now even if they try to deny it.
The one thing that makes an individual is the memories, and personality, but who's to say they didn't find a way to transfer those too to a blank canvas clone? If the brain is perfectly cloned, then wouldn't the clone have those too? Lets say an important elite is dying, what's stopping him from cloning himself to what he looked like at a younger age, giving it all his memories, personality, knowledge, basically transfering his mind to it? or maybe altering the genetic sequence to look like a completely different person, and giving himself specific traits that he wants. What's to stop him from making more than a single clone? maybe he could make a hundred clones, all perfectly coordinated on the same plan, because they're the same person even if they look differently. Then those clones could be planted in positions of power all around the world. Who's to say many of the WEF "young leaders" aren't all the same couple of recycled elites? There's even some works of fiction that do this exact thing like The 6th day and Invincible, probably more, and we all know how they hide truths things through fiction.

Attached: 1660329110323666.jpg (931x1032, 81.43K)

Bad idea

Schizo thread

I think it’s certainly possible.

The best kind and everyone here knows it.

Yep, they do. Ever watch the movie “Boys from Brazil”? A movie about how German scientists cloned a bunch of Hitler’s in Brazil. They blame their enemies of what they themselves are guilty of.

Nigger won't clones need time to grow just like human baby.
Op is faggot

I think it's likely, don't know. Wanted to share the idea. It's the most likely way I can think of for these people to achieve something that we all know they want, which is immortality. Doing baby blood transfusions and all that sick shit can only keep you going for so long.

Probably accelerated growing of some kind. Though I wouldn't putting it past of them to have some sort of cloning farms in secret labs, with several clones of the same couple of elites growing or ready to go in case of need.

If it was possible everything will be public you're being schizo

>everything will be public
I know it's kind of a schizo theory but you have to be extremely naive to think they would let the public have access to the most advanced available technology of any kind. Like, not even close.

Clones grow to full human size in 6 months.

>Clone a brain
Retard alert

Literally why not though? mind explaining?

If i make a perfect clone of myself than that clone is not me its a copy of me you cant transfer consciousness only duplicate it

A clone is only genetically identical

If the elite wanted to live longer as you claim they could just use dna splicing and stem cells to lengthen their dna and regenerate their cells no clone is needed really

>you cant transfer consciousness only duplicate it
That's what I mean, it serves their goals anyway. It would be basically the same person. The clone would feel like a continuation of the original with all the same thoughts, memories, and personality. Even if technically the original is dead.

Okay but then zelensky would just be a copy but younger. Meanwhile soros would still die eventually, so how is it immortality?

The real immortality is your soul which persists even through multiple incarnations and periods of rest within the greater human oversold. Soros' black heart will beat again, he just won't know it.

you can find pictures of a young george soros online and he didnt really look much like zalenskyyyyyyy other than the normal shared jewish phenotype features

Attached: 1651933689346.png (520x631, 240.99K)

>but who's to say they didn't find a way to transfer those too to a blank canvas clone?
you're retarded
you can't write memories into a person's brain like it's a computer
we don't even know how consciousness is stored
go back to /x/