What are the political implications of people not fucking breeding? Pic rel is PewDiePie in case you don't know...

What are the political implications of people not fucking breeding? Pic rel is PewDiePie in case you don't know, he raked in over 100 million subs, got everything from the world, got married, moved to Japan but won't have children with his Italian wife. What the actual fuck.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 23.11K)

>he raked in over 100 million subs, got everything from the world

You need to be over 18 to post

You need to be white to post here.

pretty sure he will at some point
or maybe he is a fag or a cuck in the end like all swedish men

Fagget

>You need to be white to post here.

Uses meme flag

Bronze age collapse 2.0

>395456018
All swedish men are cucks and he gets off to her fucking BBC

>Japan
They took the vaxx

Attached: 6thrms.jpg (750x500, 120.61K)

Not my problem
Accelerate

No more cattle-slaves for the masters to exploit

The more people who weed themselves out of the gene pool, the better off we'll be.
Don't want to have kids? Fine with me.
Tons of whites get genocided because they were too cucked to fight back? Fine with me.
Women want to abort their babies? Fine with me.
So braindead that you took the vax? Fine with me.
Psycho leftists want to cut off their kids genitals? Fine with me.

Not everyone has kids in the first 5 years of a relationship.

Hey, don't talk shit. I've played stalker and those little faggots have crazy telekinetic powers.

Says the Finnish tomboy...

I M P R E G N A T E M A R J A H

>blah blah blah ancestors blah blah blah bloodline blah blah blah biology
don't care didn't ask still not changing diapers

Further proof that not having a child isn't about financial issues but about being a selfish hedonist.

lol the people having kids are the midwit NPCs, the only selection force is that of one selecting for a new slave class that is happy to live in the pod, consooming and watching propaganda

Yes goyim, don't have children!

Attached: images.jpg (150x150, 6.81K)

brutal

Attached: 1647092490-gogol88.png (1919x1439, 741.89K)

how do you have a child unselfishly?

He's impotant user.

one of them is infertile obviously
and if they adopt, their fans would find out

I don't get why swedes are so fucking cucky despite having God tier genetics
Literally everyone else on the planet wants to breed with them but themselves
Just breed, goddammit, is it really that hard for 6'3 sven to make baby with 5'10 helga

Attached: Typical-Swedish-Woman.jpg (905x601, 69.91K)

>farmers don’t want their animals to reproduce
Get a load of this retard

Attached: 4FA69B55-C007-43BA-B334-530E4986DCAD.jpg (822x718, 38.38K)

He needs a strong black BULL to show him how it’s done…

Attached: D548545F-B024-4AFF-998F-A6BD4B32CA43.jpg (792x576, 38.49K)

Hes a millionere and still simps for ((his)) woman, he is embodidment of small dick energy

Nope. Leftwingers and centrists aren't having enough kids to replace themselves. Conservatives are. That's one of the reasons they're importing shitskins.

Low reading comprehension.

His latest vlogs are so depressing. He just drives around and consooms.

But how will he possibly make Youtube videos if he has to actually grow up and rear children?

Because clearly white women have a taste for we all know what. Definitely worth avoiding.

hes a dumbass
you cant see it because hes got money
but just look how he treats his ugly dogs like they are children.
disgusting ....

Attached: comps.jpg (800x450, 85.75K)

Bringing a new life into the world while you dedicate time and resources to properly raising said life is a much, much less selfish act than traveling the world and blowing your money on distractions.
I'm sure you'll try some strange justification to twist the joy of having a child into the ultimate act of selfishness but the fact remains that once you and your partner have a child, it's no longer about just you or her/him but now something larger that requires attention, affection, time, money, resources which you, again, could just selfishly use on only yourself to further chase the temporary high hedonism grants.

They choose the most retarded dogs to have and care for, so they obviously are just filling a hole.

>Literally everyone else on the planet wants to breed

I don't. I'll only date an East Slav girl or a Finngolian tyttö.

Stop generalising.

>won't have children with his Italian wife
So he's like William Luther Pierce? The only kids he had were by accident (they were twins and Pierce never wanted to be a father).

Dumb people breed more but the upper class gets higher quality children because parenthood is planned.

I'm in charge of expanding Islam's white membership. Please join me in my quest from Allah. Go to the Middle East and mate with our fine brown women. I will spread my white genes among your population as well.

Attached: Abu_Bakr.png (287x376, 265.55K)

>muh conservatives
Lmao
Todays conservatives would be considered extreme troons 50 years ago

You don't need to breed, we are doing that job.

you just focus on new nintendos.

Why do people do this? I honestly don't understand. Do they think they'll never get old? Are they just sociopaths that hate kids? What is the point of having a woman around if you're not gonna put a child in her?

This shit is literally more perverted than homosexuality.

The problem is it's the high-IQ people who weed themselves out of the genepool.
The future will be a highly fertile world overpopulated with retarded criminals.

well they vote trump and wont give up their guns, so they're basically fine with me

> Literally creating a new life to stop yourself being bored and give your life meaning isn't selfish bro, travelling is!