Sabotaging Society

i am done with this shit. what are some ways that i can sabotage society and the people around me while also having fun? i want to do it in a passive aggressive way that is mostly legal.
>run out of gas on a busy street during rush hour
>drop stink bombs everywhere i go
>refrain from bathing or using deodorant so i smell bad
>wear preposterous clothes everywhere i go
>top hat and a speedo
>fart in public
>drive very slowly
>sing out loud to myself
>loudly and sarcastically narrate everything i do and see
>when no one is looking let out a highly sexual moan
>randomly and loudly proclaim "this government is out of control"
any other ideas?

Attached: 1663217052035780.jpg (1079x644, 285.38K)

Plant hard to get rid off plants like bamboo at tactical places. make the world a greener place.
Save the planet.

Make shit posts on a basket weaving forum.

steal. give drug addicts enough money so they can OD. loot food banks. get on disability or EBT somehow and buy living lobsters and set them free in toilets (bowl and tank)

go to the ER every day and act crazy so they have to admit you. take out loans and never repay them. build wifi/cell scrambling devices and hide them in coffee shops. go to ice cream places and relentlessly ask for samples and buy nothing. call customer support for no reason other than to chat.

>what do you mean I can't drop a big bag full of shit I've collected in 1 month in the mcdonald's bin when I return my tray? it's LEGAL!!!!!!

Attached: 1635427782519.jpg (600x600, 29.94K)

Unplug electric cars

I'm just returning my happy meal.

Mail the IRS thousands of documents that closely resemble but are not in fact tax returns during tax season so they have to spend time sorting through them. It's completely anonymous, just drop them in the mailbox in another state.

Take up smoking and discard burning cigarettes in dumpsters and trash cans. Usually nothing will happen. Usually.

This would also work for mail in ballots. Just make a copy of the mail in envelope and send them something like a few pages of the word nigger. If only 100 people sent 1000 envelopes they could lengthen the counting process by a whole day.

>I'm 13 years old: The post

checked, cheeky and based.

Attached: 1595284897502.jpg (226x223, 9.72K)

> pissing everywhere in public toilets, bonus points for smeared shit (niggers do this, so can I, after all... we are all the same race :p)
> doctors appointment for dumbest shit ever, the gov. pays most of the costs (my tax money?), and It's only $15 cost from my pocket. pro tip: give yourself a nail tight.
> coughing over the open foods in store when sick

Teach all the welfare leeches about Jews, Central Banks and the right to issue currency. Tell them to go around begging the banks for free money because it can just be issued out of thin air.

Always eat and drink in stores that say no food and drink. That makes wagies BIG mad

Attached: drpepe.png (600x600, 170.43K)

Take the Neetpill

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 71.74K)

Extremely based

Pretend to be trans. Pee on the seats of women's bathrooms.

Shrimp juice in the vent.

"provide for me" - sounds like an entitled twat to be honest. This is what mystery meat genetics does to people. You can see they had enough IQ to form a sentence correctly, that's logical and coherent. However, there's just a little hint of gibmedat in there. Maybe nigger or spic genes kicking in, who the fuck knows, mutts will have to take Jewish test to even know themselves.

The jews just shaved coins. You're trying to hard, commie parasite.

you could buy a bunch of fentanyl on the darkweb and dump it in a resevoir. you could sabotage the power grid by blowing up a bunch of transformers. you could shit in the top part of a toilet in a police station.

Put redpill posters around the town just makes sure to wear gloves

Attached: 20210726_220750.jpg (750x1204, 99.5K)

you are circumcised
you are circumcised

Pic related is even better than bamboo.
Really hard to deal with.

Attached: 1280px-Riesenknoeterich.jpg (1280x960, 421.47K)

lol just drop out lmao

You're a fag

promoting terrorism is a federal crime. glowies are driving to your house right now.

Attached: 1663082715292295.jpg (836x1024, 73.26K)

I come to Any Forums so I can interact with people who are smarter than me, such as you.

this sounds like a family guy flash back. OP is a testicle yodeling homosexual

what is this user

instead of doing shit that makes you look like an absolute retard in public, why not try and improve your life and live in a way that lets you actually get the praise you want from society?

From this thread
I hate the antichrist

Attached: 1663212871517426.png (1520x2744, 786.18K)

based

Attached: 1662056199072-0.jpg (2020x1616, 785.34K)

Easy, just get a really good job so you take it from someone that would otherwise contribute and ALWAYS buy everything foreign and of course start a company of the side so you can play the tax game and not pay taxes either

This is a good one. You can redpill niggers easily with stuff like this, just give them a better target with more money.
>Run out of gas on I-75
This would be great, but kinda dangerous. Probably one of the most effective things I've seen. Look up "wrecking" in communist Russia. That's a whole list of things you can do to ruin the state.

Take all of the doggie poop bags from the dispenser.

If you have a dog, leave full poop bags on the sidewalk.

Ignore jury duty summons.

Wear really offensive tshirts.

Draw obscene pictures and leave them in library books.

Smoke cigarettes. Everywhere, all the time.

Attached: 360A00BE-6650-40AE-8B94-7A8415C50F6C.png (300x220, 42.73K)

slice open beyond meat packs and poke wholes in onions milk at your libshit grocery store.

This. You're allowed to pee where you want in a bathroom

Lol

Japanese knotweed.
Grows like shit and will always return if the roots aren't completely removed.

become a politician and push for a catastrophical agenda

>increase politicians' privileges
>give people a bunch of gibs nobody can pay for
>fuck even harder with small entrepreneurs while benefitting big corporations
>quadruple worker rights, people will fall for it, especially dumb zoomers
>push for trans rights (using wrong pronouns punishable by law) and more nigger worship

ACCELERATE GODAMNIT

Attached: 1663187889986802.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

Get a piece of radioactive material and drop it in someone's car

Attached: 1652542967352.jpg (225x225, 7.79K)

We've got almost 2 months to make this happen.

Call back those Indian scammers and jerk off while you chat

Discordianism is all you need.

Attached: t5FHoE.jpg (3154x4096, 445.58K)

wait, this is my favorite one that actually happened here, and it even made it the news
> surströmming can into the recycle station
the can gets compressed and before anyone knew who put it there and notice the smell, you are already gone.

Breathe from mouth
Take urinal next to him
Dont tip
Dont flush
Do wash hands but
Leave tap running
Also make all other paper towels wet trying to dry hands
Sweat and sit next to people on trains breathing heavily
Pick your nose and wipe it on your clothes or somewhere
Spit often

That's bad for native flora though.

ha ha yes viking bro, all of us totally know what surströmming is

>Be a disgusting fag
Germans everyone!

Yes, disgusting fags are annoying. Surprised?