An hour long but anons will enjoy it, start out and comment along. Not an eceleb being cancelled this chick has a pair

bitchute.com/video/6oNIlEg79Cj3/

An hour long but anons will enjoy it, start out and comment along. Not an eceleb being cancelled this chick has a pair.

Attached: gina-carano-1613057294.jpg (640x639, 59.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebhealthmagazine.com/gina-carano-diet-workout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>An hour long
>bitchute

uhh no thanks

What do you think Gina’s farts are like? What does she eat?

>not using bitchute
glow nigger

Wish I could cut it up but there isn't a better part I can pick out. Tucker Carlson interviewed her about getting shut down. Refused the vax and called out the nazi ass lockdowns.

Steak, beer, wine. Smells like that. Would fart in bed and not apologize. She didn't go full muscle chick either so would be cuddling while her fart gas goes over your abs.

celebhealthmagazine.com/gina-carano-diet-workout/

Meal #1: Breakfast

Egg whites
Oatmeal
Leafy Greens

Meal #2: Morning Snack

Complex Carbs
Green Beans
Cheese Ravioli

Meal #3: Lunch

Protein Shakes
Chicken
Vegetables

Meal #4: Evening Snack

Quinoa
Fish
Rice

Meal #5: Dinner

Chicken and Couscous
Wheat Pasta
Lean Meat

Not bad, needs more beef but that's every 2 or 3 days.

Your uric acid is much higher over night that's probably why she eats all her meat and eggs night morning.

Makes sense. PITA cooking a steak before work though.

>this chick has a pair
I'll say!

Heyo!

>trannychute

I'd rather just email my info directly to the fbi

In her prime she is a top-tier breeder.

Attached: gina-carano-848495851.jpg (800x1125, 214.54K)

Sniff sniff rather pungent.

Have another source for a place that doesn't DCMA all the time? Still has all these interviews online. Not for unique content just something I can link? Could host a torrent but that's sketchy.

I actually liked the Mandalorian and she was good. This interview is weapons grade good. She's hot as balls but that's a dime a dozen. Someone who gets in there and tells them to fuck off, right to the core you who know didn't get raped (she could rip a Jew's dick off) is interesting.

Attached: gina.webm (540x360, 2.11M)

Line now between her and Tucker:

"At least they didn't try to call me a pedophile" "Oh we're pro pedophile"

Just tearing them a new asshole.

Just punch her in the head lol

Oh no....How terrible.

The hand on the head aftewards. The look of pure bliss. I could probably beat her in a fight but I was a D end and boxer...but I'd let her do that any day.

this lady doesn't look like megumin even a little bit so why should I care?

Attached: 1655530851060.jpg (1666x2048, 412.13K)

You gay, son? She's not even muscly.

why don't you enlighten us what the fuck it is you want us to watch on fedtube, you retard boomer nigger?

Lulz I have never seen that edit, good stuff

Because it's a good story about how actual competent people get cancelled for no reason.

Use a fucking VPN It's just a place where DMCA never kicks in.

Was to you. It's 7 AM here. Off today. Check the other shit from Tucker Carlson Tonight he had some shit about how troons are a cult. Full blown pol it's legit. This chick was the front of a multi billion dollar empire and she held her guns. That's fucking cool.

She looks like she could kick the ass of 5 guys I'm supposed to believe she's gonna have trouble fighting trannies in a ring!?!!

She only fought women. Never dealt with the tranny thing. Said straight up she knows the difference between getting hit by a man and woman.

>nazi ass lockdowns

Attached: 1659046067739606.jpg (1024x1024, 107.4K)

Eh, I wouldn't like to have to drop knee to whatever fag decides to be an enforcer. ONly douchebags want to enforce the law even in Nazi Germany despite fighting globohomo. The nazis and allies were both wrong. Truth was Canada telling everyone to fuck off and finishing our nukes.