White Cartoons Turned Black

WOKE DISNEY

Do you guys agree with all the white cartoon characters turning black?

Are you taking your kids to go see the new little mermaid?

Attached: 97C52A60-C51D-48EF-A2DA-5831CBE1D5DF.jpg (2400x2400, 599.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRU24c18OoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe a bunch of grown men are having s meltdown over the race of a fictional character in a movie aimed at kids.

Cope

this. The far-right is so damn easily triggered. I hope Disney cranks out more of this stuff to humiliate and enrage far-right idiots. The triggering of them is legendary.

What am I coping about? I simply don't give a shit.
That's true

Didn't you write Pinocchio? They're using a black tranny for the fairy godmother.

the problem here is that you don't actually believe this. you know whites are being pushed out of media intentionally and you secretly love it. we all know how things are gonna be when whites are a minority in the west. this isn't some trend that we should ignore.

Attached: 646356354902.jpg (605x647, 89.46K)

Of course swedecuck is simpimg for niggers. Its about whites being taken
Out of mainstream culture and replaced by niggers in every aspect. Movies, cartoons, commercials, etc.

But keep simping swedecuck.

everyone knows Haans Christen Andersen was a transgendered lesbian POC
write something original instead of appropriating scandinavian culture

Attached: unknown.png (959x954, 1.57M)

Snow white needs a remake with a black transwoman in the lead roll

Disingenuous cope.

how can she swim lol

If this was an innocent case of a race swapped mermaid story, then I wouldn’t give a shit. Most people wouldn’t give a shit.
A sustained effort to push racial propaganda onto children- literally preparing and programming young generation to believe that all niggers are good, all women are amazing, and all white men are evil is where I take umbrage and look forward to the day when these pedophile child-grooming fucks are lined up against the wall and summarily shot.

Attached: 6938D934-4BE5-4662-8B1E-9DC9A2FD667B.jpg (828x782, 83.88K)

This thread is not organic.

Attached: 1663105036533334.png (540x405, 87.1K)

I wouldn't be bothered as much if all of these pozzed medias weren't complete shit. They hide their absolute lack of passion and talent behind 200 million dollar budgets and politically correct armor.

In ur death bed when your daughter comes up with a mulato baby.

Few of the threads on Any Forums are right now. And the ones that are, are filled with kike subhumans

>UNDER DA KNEE
>(undah da knee)
>UNDAH DA KNEE
>(undah da knee)
>COUNTERFEIT TWENTY
>DRUGS I TOOK PLENTY
>NOW I CANT BREATHE

>IN THE CAR I FLOPPED AROUND
>I SAID PUT ME ON THE GROUND
>ITS NOT MUCH BETTER
>HOW WORSE COULD THIS GETTAH?
>HERE COMES THE KNEE

>UNDAH DA KNEE
>(undah da knee)
>UNDAH DA KNEE
>(undah da knee)
>THERES SOME ACCUSATIONS
>OF BREATHING FRUSTRATIONS
>UNDAH DA KNEE

>BANANAS ARE WHAT I LIKE TO HOLD
>NOW IM IN A CASKET MADE OF GOLD
>BUILDINGS WERE BURNING
>BLACK PEOPLE SPERGING
>OVER DA KNEE

>UNDAH DA KNEE
>(undah da knee)
>UNDAH DA KNEE
>(undah da knee)
>THE COPS THEY MISTREAT US
>AIMED GUNS AT A FETUS
>HOW CAN THIS BE?

Attached: D6BDEE00-DC89-443A-BB67-F40A440B1098.jpg (1024x1018, 95.86K)

>Little Mermaid...
That word needs to go through a nigger filter. It's way too white.
Come on Any Forums do it. Do it.

Why do liberals only seek to, ahem, “improve” the White countries by flooding them with foreign immigrants? The liberals don’t seem to be very interested in “improving” the nations of China or Nigeria or Brazil with foreign immigrants. No. They don’t seem to be interested in “improving” Mexico by flooding it with thousands of African immigrants. Why is that? Why do the liberals only push their “let’s improve this country by changing the population” idea on the White Western countries such as America, Canada, England, France, and Germany? The answer, of course, is that liberalism is not “progressive.” It’s not about “improvement.” It is, at its root, about the hatred of White Western culture. The liberals want to destroy White culture. To them, White culture is “oppressive.” White culture is also “too successful” and “too rich.” And, Whites “stole the land” from Brown people (even though, in almost all cases, that isn’t true).

>OH MY GAWDD A BLACK GIRL IS IN A MOVIE HOLY SHIT THIS IS OVER ITS ALL OVER WHITE PEOPL HAVE LOST AHHH IAM SO SAD THAT A GIRL HAS NEVER TOUCHED MEE AHHHHH IM JUST A LITTLE RACIST CHUD POLCEL AHHHHH
I hope blacks replace every white role, ever.

>I know you more than you know you. If I'm mad, you're mad.
Couldn't get more autistic than this.

I mean really when did a bunch of raycist losers care about one a cartoon and secondly a disney cartoon and thirdly a disney cartoon about a girls hero
yall are like gay or somethin?

I have a ginger fetish and very sad Disney didn't use this opportunity to finally put a ginger in a movie. I would totally have paid to buy the movie turn the sound off and masturbate to arial. I don't give a fuck about talking crabs and mermaids but gingers are hot as fuck

Preferable over a demi-pajeet, sorry.

if niggers vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

China number 1 will save us!
youtu.be/eRU24c18OoY

Attached: 16631759157500.png (1280x720, 656.42K)

KEK

I think Mickey Mouse should be gay. Why isn't Mickey Mouse representing the plight of being homosexual in current year? I demand Disney make Mickey Mouse gay and reveal Minnie as a tranny. Curious to see where the limit actually is.