Covid Vaccine More Dangerous than Virus

theflstandard.com/vaccine-narrative-collapses-as-harvard-study-shows-jab-more-dangerous-than-covid/

>A new study conducted by scientists from Harvard and Johns Hopkins, currently in pre-print, reveals that the COVID-19 vaccines were up to 98 times worse than the virus itself.
>Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥ 3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities.”

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-075212_Chrome.jpg (1080x1628, 314.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gorskon)
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who could of known?

This is why you test for a decade before you make fucking everyone get it.

Now public trust in the health system is destroyed.

Attached: !aB1nGZD_460sv.webm (460x248, 2.57M)

>Now public trust in the health system is destroyed.
Not really. Goyim are dumb as fuck.

WOOPS

Attached: file.jpg (1600x2000, 294.24K)

few days on a public talk show one of the "experts " was still telling everyone to get their boosters... because if we didn't vaccinate everything would be way worse. why are these people still allowed to speak?

Attached: wagecage.png (680x400, 387.75K)

It was an experiment. How many will kneel.

That and they claim billions of people have taken it. Do you know what that means? It's only a matter of time before they die.

Attached: 1633575117164.png (680x329, 21.96K)

Glad to see this study getting a little more traction. Unfortunately it likely won’t change anything among the common sheeple

That's why all of this is coming out now. It doesn't matter. They're laughing at people who took it essentially.

There are three remaining kind of provax in 2022:
- depopulation-friendly antivax
- clotters schadenfreud antivax (as a vengeance for all the mandates and QR code bullshit)
- paid pharma shills (but there are not sending their best)

Somone post this to Dr Goyski(twitter.com/gorskon)
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 8.11.41 AM.png (890x550, 344.11K)

Nope, it was always a trial for mRNA.
They could never get that shit approved and then bam, billions of test cases.

This is all groundwork to blame Trump. They will say he pressured them to bring a vaxx before the electiin. That he forced them to cut corners for warp speed. Cap this. If Trump doesn't get in front of this now he's done. They couldn't take him down, but this being pinned on him, will turn his people against him. He said it was safe, some maga got his family jabbed. Junior died from unexpected heart failure, they'll blame trump. It's bullshit, I think Trump trusted big pharma, fauci and all the criminals, but he will take the fall.

What about that old doctor on youtube?

>is being pinned on him, will turn his people against him. He said it was safe, some maga got his family jabbed. Junior died from unexpected heart failure, they'll blame trump. It's bullshit,
Then he's the dummy for doing that

Attached: !1659281878262385.png (700x672, 503.92K)

Land of the Lawless, Home of the Stupid

kick the United States out of the Americas

I wish I had a wage cage. I have to stand all day at work. My feet hurt.

He is. I remember thinking this when watching his daily corona briefings. I think he's fucked.

>They will say he pressured them to bring a vaxx before the electiin.
>That he forced them to cut corners for warp speed.
That's the truth, user. Trump doomed the white race with his muh beautiful vaccine.

lmao

> my feet hurt

fucking wagies.

Fucking checked. The frog is right.