What a relief, looks like you racist schizophrenic assholes were wrong AGAIN

What a relief, looks like you racist schizophrenic assholes were wrong AGAIN.

Attached: F62AE14D-EB0C-4FE1-8C71-892AD49DD6AE.jpg (1170x1295, 89.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220410030414/https://fortune.com./2021/04/01/its-official-vaccinated-people-dont-transmit-covid-19/
web.archive.org/web/20220419165323mp_/https://fortune.com/2021/04/02/scientists-protest-cdc-directors-upbeat-vaccine-comments-but-caution-has-its-costs-too/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>4-1-21

Hold on give him some time to catch up

the narrative is flip-flopping back and forth more than even Erin O'Toole ever could

Obviously vaccinated folx with able to not transmit covid-19 due the to vaccine kills covid. The science is achieved settled since daybreak 1 yet you are anti science right wing nut jobs only hated science then highly you are a beleive the on opposite instead. You are a intelligent you are am appreciation yours hero Adolf Hitler, fuck you are and will that Hitler lol!

The artificially created vaccine molecule is like 1 of 3500 possible key in lock antigens a body could isolate and use to classify the covid19 invader and boot it out using its own immune system at one of the 2000 steps the vaccine takes to get into your replication centers.

Vaccinated individuals don't transmit covid19...

pick one.

No matter how many times this gets posted by the bot, it will always get responses.

Any Forumsfags are THAT stupid.

I regret taking mine big time, because now I'm memoryholing the visual snow/brain fog I've been living with the past 10 years, and this shit is turning me into a damn schizophrenic.

Why did I take it bros? November 2021, I almost remained pureblooded but damn, I'm a retard. No refunds ahah

Attached: 1663171022837179.jpg (540x406, 24.31K)

>WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO
i bet you’re a shartmart security guard.

Any Forums is now one of the lowest IQ places on the internet and I am genuinely shocked by the level of stupidity that has become standard on this board

Can't do vaccine advocacy and also evaluate safety and effectiveness as the same time. They are at odds with each other and any retard could of told you this ahead of time. This is Rochelle Walensky's legacy, destroying scientific integrity. Same thing that happened to climate science.

Checked and you’re going to die badly pilled.

Attached: 2052900F-D59F-44B8-8BD0-3D9641F947A1.png (730x1134, 253.54K)

This is not a bot post

Go back to plebbit faggot.

Paywalled, but it was a statement made by the CDC director that has been disproven.

Unpaywalled article: web.archive.org/web/20220410030414/https://fortune.com./2021/04/01/its-official-vaccinated-people-dont-transmit-covid-19/

The followup: web.archive.org/web/20220419165323mp_/https://fortune.com/2021/04/02/scientists-protest-cdc-directors-upbeat-vaccine-comments-but-caution-has-its-costs-too/

Attached: swappy-20220915_135551.png (681x117, 26.19K)

The vaccine is safe, and it is effective. There is no evidence to prove otherwise, people getting infected isn't evidence, it's how vaccines work. Vaccines aren't a force field, you have to get infected for your immune system to defeat the virus.

>there is no evidence to prove otherwise
oh boy...

don't confuse anons with coping jabbed retards looking for any hope they didn't fuck up

I can get banned for this but this shill thread gets to constantly be posted. Fuck these fucking jannies.

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-113113_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 513.63K)

Attached: 1652743639973.png (3400x2300, 286.01K)

Normies are clowns for my entertainment.

Yes I agree. Very safe.

Attached: 92B24F1E-5436-4247-AFBE-DC8BF8AB0DEE.jpg (597x532, 51.75K)

Date, user. It's a joke troll post. That said if there's ever a twitter post without a link look it up.

This shit is cancer on the board. Twitter posts are occasionally fine when currently relevant and linked. Best if their archived not at .org apparently now even.

>is now
You must be 18 to post here you retarded kike.

Trust the science.
It’s official
And that’s a good thing!

>4/1/21
Jannies please.

I've been here since it was /n/ and you're a nu/pol/ faggot who thinks the absolute state of this board is "based"

How safe is the PCR swab test?
Is it kiked anons?

Im still a pureblood never tested, never vaxxed. Had asumed covid tho from family members.

I wanna travel this winter and it requires testing.
Im scared they put some kike shit in my nose

Based based based.

>But it kills y-
Nope. Got the jab, had no problems, neither did anybody else.

>But there was this one guy in the news who-
Don't care. He would have probably gotten the complications without the vaccine as well

>But the vaccine is not teste-
Don't care. When I go to a restaurant, the food has not been chemically analyzed either. Magically, I still survive every time.

>But the companies aren't trustw-
Don't care, the vaccines have passed some of the most rigorous safety reviews in history. Whatever their legal troubles were from their non-vaccine products isn't any concern of mine

This one is actually true, dead people can't transmit covid

It’s not safe when they proved some people died from using it.
It’s not effective if the pandemic is still happening

You might want to use translate.google more, Chang. You're EnGWish comprehension sucks.

Topkek
I was wondering how on earth this would be published today
We won, they all know it

The vaccine is safe and effective and this has been studied and researched by people who aren't keyboard warriors like you.

Is that a rare dravidic-jew? I need her for my collection

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO pls don’t keep reminding me of my submissive faggotry

Science is awesome!

This

The vaccine has been tested and certified by over 50 pharmaceutical entities in over 70 countries.

You're a keyboard warrior.

No arguments, no sources, not a credible researcher.

The vaccine has been shown to be safe and effective and to save many many people.

>can get it
>cant transmit
What a bold face lie. These fuckers.

Attached: let them eat pizza.jpg (2334x3500, 2.83M)