Hyperactive kid annoys everyone at school

>hyperactive kid annoys everyone at school
>gets put on Ritalin™ and stops being a pain in the ass
>"NOOOO NOT LIKE NOT THE POOR MALADJUSTED FUTURE CRIMINAL MAMA'S BABY"
Why is fixing kids with subpar brain genetics and preventing them from becoming weird outcasts in the future sound so unappealing to you?

Attached: 18414766-angry-kid.jpg (1077x1300, 94.13K)

>kids being kids must be medicated, goyim, it's not normal.
may your next pizza have roaches in it

the drugs turn them into school shooters while enriching big pharma
the natural treatment for their condition is bullying

Or proper parenting

we all know the kids are like that because they never got smacked

>bullying doesn't cause school shootings
>it's the mental health system
Just contrarian about everything, huh? Doesn't even have to make sense.

because proper solution for problematic kid is beatings

>the natural treatment for their condition is bullying
>bully the child into becoming a mentally ill tranny or a drug addict
Lmao, kys.

Thanks, i knew i was missing some flags

I'm an adult and i'm pretty sure i have that. I can't focus on something unless i have a genuine interest in it. This led me to start a lot of different career courses and drop all of them at around the same time. I also have trouble sleeping, i can lay down for 2+ hours, tired as fuck, and simply not fall asleep. I wonder if it's too hard to get a diagnosis or something, i fucking can't stand my life anymore.

Attached: images (10).jpg (572x536, 28.47K)

Bully them for being a child?

strike a nerve?

Attached: 1661068160704483.png (800x800, 812.77K)

There's a difference between bullying someone in a way they gain self awareness and bullying where some psychopath is tortureing your kid

You are not italian, turn off your vpn, here we don't give drugs to children and most doctors don't even know what ADHD is.

he will give the tablets to girls, fuck em, force em to make tattoos

He could be globohomo city dweller

If this is true why don't they give black families ritalin?

This is selective medication.

Literally every person I still know from childhood, who was prescribed ritalin or whatever, is a complete fuck up drug addict today. Every single one.

Maybe you meant "struck a nerve", you low IQ chink?
Bullying for no reason is for subhuman niggers. Follow my suggestion.

Attached: 1653187940721.webm (352x288, 719.78K)

Yeah that what i thought, i wanted to add >(excluding milan)
to the comment but i didn't do it

Classic leafposter.

Any Forums is against all medication because Jesus was a rabbi, not a doctor.

Same, I'm way old now and I'm basically like this.

All this motivation shit and "just avoid Any Forums and don't do this" and all this other shit isn't really working for me.

I just kinda fucking hate everything.

Bullying is social pressure to act normal. If you were consistantly bullied, it's because you weren't acting normal. If it continued past middle school, you were too autistic to take the hint and try to fit in.

It's really not a bad thing. It's societal self-moderation, and zero-tolerance policies have done as much harm to this generation of kids as anything else clownworld has to offer.

You already went wrong in the first sentence. Schools are unnatural. We shouldn't be put in a closed environment with people we don't get along with. All kinds of antisocial behavior ensues. Let people form their social circles naturally.

Was it because they weren't acting 'normal', or because they weren't acting like what the bully wanted? Nigger bullies aren't teaching people much

'normal' in the schools full of nigger bullies is a trainwreck. I really feel for the intelligent white kids who somehow ended up in the inner city. But, they were probably fucked to begin with.

On the other hand, lack of bullying has turned what would have been areas full of self-respecting and capable men into tranny and faggot havens.

Am I supposed to be like the rest of cattle then, you normalfag retard? Being "normal" today is being insane, faggot. I don't want to be part of a society that eats jewish shit up and cannot think with its brain, then says it's "okay" and "normal". Literal slaves for the kikes. I don't want to follow your retarded consumerist trends and anything you fucking faggots like.

Attached: 1633892135135.jpg (526x575, 90.63K)

to add onto this, a single nigger bully can't enforce nigger culture in a white school

when i was in school, we had one black kid briefly and she got bullied so badly her family moved to a new district within a year

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO SIT ON THIS CHAIR 6 TO 8H A DAY AND LISTEN TO US
Stfu retard, you expect robot behaviour of children and then drug them if they dont oblige.