youtube.com/watch?v=YS-IjoeDuic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ITS THE VAKZEEN!!!!!!

Attached: 4862.jpg (427x400, 70.88K)

U vax?

take deep breaths and call emergency services

It is though

Go for a run

Yes, I'm double vaxxed, so you'd think this wouldn't be happening. I know COVID causes heart problems, but since I'm immune to COVID, this shouldn't be happening.

Attached: 1564209743681.jpg (674x635, 45.49K)

Mines been doing this for a few days. I'm not even vaxxed. Probably just Sudden Adult Death Syndrome getting ready to take us out

It doesn't hurt. It is anxiety user. Google for 54321 rule

youtube.com/watch?v=YS-IjoeDuic

Attached: 0126BEBE-B176-4E8B-BCDF-7238EB86D3F6.jpg (1242x1037, 969.44K)

go to the doctor you idiot

I've tried this. It didn't work

Being concious of your heart beating fucking sucks. It will pass, yes its normal. Drink some tea and watch a movie or play some vidya for a little bit and you will forget about your heart.

The vaxx and a serious bout of covid does the same thing to your heart.
RNA fragments get trapped in your heart and in some people they become toxic.

If you take the pfiser one, the lipid coating ends up in your placenta which is why we dont allow that to be given to pregnant woman in the UK.

You'll be okay Scott. Just drink some more coffee and get a few more boosters.

Do you have any chest pain?

no

Checked. Yeah, mine too probably. I should take a break from all the stimulants for a couple days. I won't. But I should.

Attached: 1662473694884919.jpg (1080x859, 114.99K)

Mine did something similar years ago.
Then again I was 24/7 on redbulls and cigarettes so...

Just bc you post that picture doesn’t make it untrue

I believe the term is called heart palpitations?

are redbulls bad for you?

I think thats the guy who orders darth vader around in star wars.

it means it's working
and it's prbly just extrasystoles (extra beat, that causes lapses in subsequent beats), which is pretty common

Congrats, you caught a psychogenic illness from being vaxxed and believing vax conspiracies

Drink up

Attached: 5CC67371-EF57-4E9E-A361-5837055192A6.jpg (1047x795, 480.9K)

Most people have experienced an arrhythmia, or irregular heartbeat. Although usually harmless, sometimes an arrhythmia increases your risk of a more serious heart condition. "While most arrhythmias are harmless, some may be a sign of a more serious heart condition or require treatment,"

I JUST GOT DONE MASTURBATING AND MY HEART STARTED BEATING BACKWARDS

classic signs of climate anxiety

Attached: worst-is-yet-to-come.png (731x611, 875.54K)

Its like everything, good in small doses bad in excess.

This.

if I drink 1 a day is that bad?

That was me, sorry.
I'll stop playing with the remote switch.

>but since I'm immune to COVID,
You could have kept the charade going until this.

Digga it's called ventricular extrasystole and you're fine. It's literally nothing.

Yeah, I think trolling is fun if you don't drag it on too long.
I seriously am having heart palpitations though, but it's very mild so I don't think it's too serious.

Is this the new cope? Thanks, doctor shekelberg.

Make peace with God, vaxxy. In the mortal sense you’re fucked. In the immortal sense you’ll be ok if you accept Christ. Sorry you were jewed into taking the poison.

Mine's done that my whole life, it's fine.

It's OK your rubber fruit is awakening

Attached: file.png (843x702, 725.38K)

For me, it's Moderna. The best covid™ vaccine. I even ask for extra jabs and the Walgreens staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for a Moderna jab and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly Walgreens pharmacist laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three jabs. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local Walgreens pharmacy, I go there at least 3 times a week for jabs and pcr tests, 1-2 times for Pfizer on the weekends, and maybe once for JnJ when I'm in a rush but want to feel safe and show that I believe in the $cience!, it's fast, and can match my daily coof fearing needs.

I even jab my dog with science juice, it's safe! What a great pharmacy.

Attached: 1628322990325.gif (860x652, 362.84K)

That means you’re a faggot.

Cope seethe dil-ACK

Maybe. Energy drinks are a drug.
Those things are like super coffee and fuck up the heart and the kidneys, just be careful Americanon.