Mini-Purge

Every 3-4 months when too much anger builds up in me from reading the news i go at night and fuck someone's shit up. I call it mini-purging.
so maybe i ready on the news about some animal abuser, or some asshole parking his G-wagon diagonally on some flower bed, thinking his the mafia. I go and fuck their tires, paint a Z, glue their doors, use acid, I FUCK THEIR SHIT UP.

and i always use the cover of the rain, the cold, the fog, at night. user clothes, covering my face, even changing my shoes. Let me tell you...you can think you are the biggest thug...but when i fuck up your "mercedes"...you dont have money to even fix it.

And you know what....im feeling the urges again. And i might target some really rich people this time. And i might make them feel unsafe and vulnerable.

Attached: 0 RJya4o8SW6FQ00Cf.jpg (1024x576, 37.46K)

so maybe you drive your mercedes super slow tomorrow, on purpose, to slow down people behind you...and i dont react. i just follow you home from a distance...and write down where you live

and then i come at night and paint your car pink. now you gotta drive to work with a pink faggot car.

And oh..youre gonna wait for me and "beat me up?" really?
Funny because i can come any day in the span of 3 months. So you have to not sleep..and wait for me from 1AM to 5AM every night for 3 months...in the rain...in the fog..waiting for me.

to find out that i have a knife..or a gun..and i might kill you. and even if you overpower me...i will sue you. you wont get away with it. and now you will go to jail..for assaulting me.

so there is no scenario here...where you win.
i hurt you..and damage you...and you basically dont win.

and frankly i think more people should be like me.
fuck the rich and fuck larpers. you flex on me..you become a target.

jfc

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 711.37K)

its time to purge

yes, delete Any Forums that would be a step in the right direction
as for you get off the internet before you do something retarded

Attached: 1657107732546.jpg (1085x1082, 185.54K)

ive been doing retarded shit for the past 2 years.
and ive never been caught.
so suck my dick.

show flag or I simply can not take you seriously.

Attached: 1657111185024.gif (150x169, 2.82M)

>inside you there are two wolves

>one is gay

>the other one is gay

flag doesnt matter.
monsters like me exist..and we lurk in the shadows.

its a gamble if i decide to fuck with you one night.
and your camera wont help you. all you will see is a masked man.

Lol you're gonna get shot or arrested. Both probably. Then you're gonna piss and shit yourself in jail.

meds

ok wait for me every night between 1AM-5AM in the rain and cold and shoot me bro.
have fun doing that for 3 months.

Attached: take meds.jpg (408x446, 177.92K)

ask me how i know 90% of these meds posters are bots.

>"Hi Any Forums I commit crime"
>"Oh yea, well where you from???"

Attached: 1645868595766.jpg (320x320, 17.04K)

he can try to dox and report me all he wants.
the lesson was to be like me.
instead he will live his life like a supressed faggot that tolerates others

I don't have to. You act like a nigger enough and the cops set a sting. You try to be an autist one night and the next thing you know you wind up in a squad car.

a sting where exactly?
they gonna pay some guy to park like an asshole and get on the newspaper so they can bait me?

because im dumb and they are smart right?

every time you seethe explaining how i will be captured...you show how much you love cops and to be caged, like a good normie.
youre not rooting for the vigilantee. even though i only fuck with assholes and animal abusers.
you are rooting for the cops or the bad people to beat me up.

so who really needs to take meds?
the one that loves the establishment and cops?
i hope they hold you while they force vaccinate your kid you american faggot

Lmao you won't do shit. Your whole thread is an edgelord larp.

ive made 8 people cry in the last year.
ive already done shit.

Attached: Questionfull.jpg (220x314, 16.37K)