Based ???

Based ???

Attached: 1663193479445.jpg (419x823, 84.87K)

#JustWhiteMenThings

This is the best inspiration to work out because if I don't, I will end up like that.

is that nikado
how is he still alive

how can anyone be rich but also fat, with no will to live how can you earn/keep money

unfortunately getting fat as shit doesn't kill you instantly

because he's funny and many people love him

Post more

no doubt he is disgusting, but its hard not to love an internet entertainer who is so willing to lean into the meme

Imagine having all that money and moving to Cali.

user I am 5ft8 and eat at most 1800 calories average a day yet my body looks exactly like that. Should I thyroid check?

>funny
he's fat

He’s rich BECAUSE he’s fat

that's an old photo. he's over 400lbs now and has a goal of becoming a 600lbs gorl and getting a show on tlc

Stop eating carbs and wheat. Start eating more pasture raised organic eggs and organic vegetables. Only eat between noon and 6 and fast for the rest. Do this for a couple of weeks to a month and you'll see how fast you lose all that weight.

Whoa there chap, the janitor ain't gonna be pleased about this one!

I was the same. you probably dont eat 1800 a day most days if you look closely at your portion control nd everything you eat

Forgot to mention. Stay the hell away from sugar. It's poison no matter what form it's in. A little every now and then is ok, but if you're eating it everyday that can contribute to not only weight gain, but other health problems.

FluffyPony dropped nudes? kek

Really? If I don't work out I will just be a skinny dyel. The main motivation for lifting is that it makes me want to kill myself less than I otherwise would.

It sucks bros. I had to calorie count 1200 for a year to be at a good weight but then during covid I stopped bothering. I ballooned up 2x my bodyweight. I'm trying lads but it is a struggle.
I know for a fact I eat less than people like nick but have a similar body.
I might have a packet of maize crisps, a ham sandwich, a can of coke and fajitas for dinner
Maybe that is too much but I've seen these obese peoples diets

Human body is more durable than you think, to die solely from being overweight he has to weigh more than twice of that
Higher risk of heart attack etc still apply tho

He has foreskin. I'm jealous desu

Attached: 1642713806417.png (306x306, 70.27K)

If you have a fatty liver that can contribute to thyroid issues and weight gain. Eat more asparagus and broccoli and eventually it'll go away.