What is their problem?

Why do they want reparations from Germany?

Attached: Flag_of_Poland.jpg (677x722, 40.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detlev_Spangenberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cause we're entitled to them.

the crime was commited but it hasn't been paid - what part you don't understand?

I don't care about reparations but making Germany seething is based.

PiS partia dla anona

Germs are willing to pay everyone except pol?
What is their problem?

Niggers of Europe

Give back our Ostgebiete and Danzig or we team up with Russia against you plumberniggers.

They're white niggers, you know this already.

Germans are politically the weakest in 20 years. Perfect time to rob them

Attached: 2020-06-15-10-16-13-418253.png (1920x1080, 864.48K)

reelection play by ruling party, nothing else
topic of reparations was raised before, it got nowhere and the same will happen again

You gon' pay too, Austria. Cope.

Who you callin yt bych cracka.

You got half of Germany's territory you dumb Jewish bastards.

Germany spent 78 years becoming the economic powerhouse of Europe and they've just thrown it all away. Poland is just trying to assist Germany in it's efforts to become de-industrialized.

Germany is a shithole to live

>Give back our Ostgebiete and Danzig
Why? You lost.
You don't get to make demands.
>we team up with Russia against you plumberniggers.
You're already doing that.
And it seems you're losing again.

this
german government is detached from reality, so much its laughable .
Money we dont get would be wasted on muslims and niggers anyway

We are genociding you niggers harder than ever before next time ...

Attached: 1624464693423.jpg (225x225, 5.86K)

Right of conquest.
Spoils of war are not reparations.

Because fuck Germany. Poland would spend the german taxpayer money 1000x better than the globohomo, nigger loving, kraut.

..because Germany royally fucked Poland over, and over, and over again without even buying it dinner first.

In all seriousness, I've never been one for "reparations", but Germany completely leveled Poland and killed like 1/3rd of its populace. Then again, that's war. I like both countries, but today Poland is in MUCH better shape than Germany is. I don't know how to feel or what to say on this. My uncle would though; he was deployed to northern Europe towards the end of WWII, and came back a total shell of a man from what he saw.

Attached: sad_lost_pepe.jpg (1024x962, 56.51K)

Because they're out of money and people collecting firewood to stick it to Russia.

read history belgarian bro

So why isn't all of your land russian than?

This is the truth, no matter how you slice the pumpernickel.

It all happened pre-Geneva Convention so, in so many words, "what's done is done".

cuz russ sucks, look what is happening on east.
The mighty 2nd army in the world can do shit.

That's all our land. The Pope said so

Attached: Polska_960_-_992.png (1280x1262, 1.12M)

Russia conquered your land and gave it to "us" (PRL - Polish People's Republic).
That was very nice of them.
Then we fought off Russian occupant (in form of PRL's puppet government) and now its land of free Poland.

What's so hard to understand?
You have no right to that land anymore.

Those toiler cleaning jews wont get shit.

It used to be, but...
Also, maybe help us out kicking the vatnigs out of Europe and we consider the debt settled, eh?

Attached: 34df2e06dc4c752b1bdc66bf4b1d11e2aa1988956537cec347ac8cbbe29f313b_1.jpg (640x421, 35.64K)

the thieves in government want to redirect attention from their incompetence and corruption, and hating Germans is the one thing 90% of Poles agree on
it's pure propaganda

Niggers
Agreed

Truly the niggers of europe.

Germany will pay reparations, but reparations are not string free debt repayment. PiS will land on its own sword when they don’t want to negotiate with Germany and get voted out. Or they will take the terms and Poland will be a German colony even more so than it is now. You made your bed Poland, careful what you wish for.

finally, someone that isn't a shill

Your army is a joke xD

After they larped as biggest good goy in the shit show they feel entitled to gibbs

You're the ones that kept robbing Europe for centuries.

Niggers want gibs all the time. Poles are albino niggers. Simple as.

It's called politics. Nobody is seriously expecting reparations. This is the 2nd time we have done this stunt. Basically it is trying to use the leftist guilt propaganda against them. YOu see, Germany has been non-stop barragign Poland since Poland denied the niggers when Merkel the communist mass imported them into Europe all those fateful years ago. She slandered us, so our government said "Ok we will take the niggers but ONLY if you pay for damages from ww2".
Guilt propaganda is part of psyop warfare leftists use, so using it against them causes short circuits.
You dont follow politics of Poland or Germany clearly, but essentially last few years and recently especially that Germany has been attacking Poland over this bullshit made up "rule of law" violations, among other things. So Poland used the tactic again and predictably caused immense asspain from leftists. Theres a lot of leftists on Any Forums lately, I'd even call it a mostly leftist board at this point, hence why you see such asshurt over it.

tldr
welcome to politics

Attached: 654784525.jpg (1415x920, 88.12K)

Stupid idiots, Germany turns more to the right everyday and you are a prime target to vent of some stress from the lefty times.

>turns more to the right everyday
Where exactly? By what measure? German leftists dominate even your fraud "right wing". The AfD is a crypto jewish movement. Major leaders are jews who served as actual stasi agents.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detlev_Spangenberg

>Germany turns more to the right everyday
LMFAO you fucking deluded krauy

classic Poland trolling society. they're making fun of the concept of reparations from the past on a global scale.

Attached: 1A1697E1-D8C3-445B-BA40-5243F6F8E4A0.jpg (1501x1484, 164.8K)

They are white skinned niggers. Around poles, NEVER relax

There are protests everywhere, our government has an approval rate of 28%. They are only in power because the stupid CDU wanted vaxx mandates during the election last year, Scholz just said nothing until he was elected.

the hero country we deserve

>instead of feeding the ticks, you should feed the fleas
A parasite is still a parasite, regardless of colour

I would not to verify that claim but from last time i was in germany before covid it was so far gone i was in shock and awe at what has happened there. I dont want to demoralise you though, because at end of day i'd rather border germans than niggers. That said, if youre seriously getting pissed off over my government trolling your leftists you are just taking their bait and being manipulated into serving them. This has nothing to do with Germany, it has everything to do with the shit your government keeps trying to do to us.