Why Russia and other CSTO members helped Ukraine more than they did Armenia?

Well?

Attached: 1663237051576441.jpg (680x632, 31.32K)

I can't point Armenia on the map, therefore I don't support it.

Makes sense

Take a guess, Jew

Armenia got flipped to some us/eu loving progressive leader who was anti-russia. Unfortunately for Armenia the us and Israel support Azerbaijan because it shares a border with Iran and the eu wants Azeri oil and gas. Also it is to appease Turkey.

because no one cares about two irrelevant shitholes fighting over a patch of desert. There's no story here. And the west loves stories so you can support le epic good guy and villify bad guy

Armenia is a country bad at geopolitics that in reality shouldn't exist and was only created out of the benevolence of leaders an ocean away.

They deserve it for that kike with the huge ass, no I won't support Israel, and I will not support Armenians

LoL says the Guy with Ukri flag which get supported by Türkiye and small Türkiye.

Source of that Picture btw is Armena/Reddit weird they only speak english there while on Turkish or Greek Reddit itself they speak their own language what a clownworld.

Why is Russia in line to support Ukraine?

Ambatükampf

Armenia sucks russian donger.

They have donated more equipement then NATO

>Key Article 4 of the Treaty states: “If one of the States Parties is subjected to aggression by any state or group of states, then this will be considered as aggression against all States Parties to this Treaty. In the event of an act of aggression against any of the participating States, all other participating States will provide him with the necessary assistance, including military, and will also provide support at their disposal in exercising the right to collective defense in accordance with Article 51 of the UN Charter.”

Attached: 166291952529592423.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Ukraine supports Azerbaijan because Armenia is occupying Azeri land and was supported by russia in the last war you utter fucking retard, it's as if you would side for russia.

I can't fucking believe that the hohol meme is true. FFS.

>donated
Heh. Nice.

Attached: pepe-kek.png (720x687, 946.64K)

Look, everyone I fixed it

Attached: armenia azer solved.jpg (612x454, 64.67K)

Armenians aren't white

Russian recognises the disputed territory as Azerbaijan and is sick of Armenian false flag attempts to pull them into the conflict.
This shit was already decided before the 2020 war even started.

Ukraine is in Europe and presents an opportunity to get back at one of the West / globalism's largest rivals. Armenia is neither

Or they can't have two operations at the same time. Truth be told Russia has a long history of ally, and federated countries, (serbia, Armenia, XIXth century Poland 1905-1909 etc), being sold off to their enemies.

They can both burn to the ground. I would go to neither booth.

Distracted by the war in Ukraine. May need more troops for a potential face off with Turkey if they do decide to help Armenia. Plus Russia sold them out to Azerbaijan/Turkey. West won’t sell them weapons in fear of it falling in Russian hands. And Russia decides their military purchases because a weakened Armenia is easier to control/sell to the Turks when they need to. Shitty middle point to be in.