Met police actually do kill

Say his name Any Forums!

Attached: 1915A783-F3E9-43D2-B28F-6AF39EFDB121.jpg (828x1237, 533.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ig6eYOuTc48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was he a kang? what country was he the kang of?
My condolences.

Let me guess, he stole a butter knife, so police had to use force (pepper spray), after which he slipped and lodged the knife in his own throat.

N

I

G

G

E

E

>Kaba

Attached: 91aD9RX3BhL._SL1500_.jpg (1356x1500, 285.79K)

Nagel McNiggerton

car was flagged as being involved with firearms, police tried to pull him over, he ran in a car chase and ended up getting shot. He was a good boy and dindu nuffin though, there were actual protests in London over this

Lets have a toast to those cops, i'll go back to wanting them to die tomorrow but for now they're alright.

E

>there were actual protests in London over this
Thanks nigger. Was confused by OPs image of a protest until you clarified there were protests.

Fucking ziggers. This isn't spec operation, you didn't have to fuck this up

Attached: 1661171530610957.jpg (799x1198, 204.91K)

Nigger fled from police in a car chase

Reat in hell dirty nigger scum.

Did I mention that I hate niggers?

Government can suck my dick also

You can’t even kill one useless criminal nigger these days without the media shitting themselves. Fuck this country.

Attached: 1A2DD031-6233-447B-9CB8-A2E6A9772ED3.jpg (599x337, 22.31K)

Kek. What in the hell do you have to do to get killed by English police?

it was more an exclamation of disbelief than an informative statement but you're welcome

Normies are too retarded to figure that out

He wasn’t carrying a wooden spoon license

good serves the cunt right!
Should deport his whole fucking family too for knowing he was involved in crime but doing nothing about it

He was an innocent boy with a future !

youtu.be/ig6eYOuTc48

They are claiming he was a good boy and was only weeks away from getting married like an upstanding citizen

'e insolted tha quain by refusin 'er sexuol advansis, rumor 'as it, that's woy she kilt 'erself, the derty ol berd. in short, 'e deeserved it.

The UK is very racist. That is why The Guardian exists to educate gammons.