How can I age slower?

I’m starting to look like a grandma

Attached: 3B5CAD61-5FBD-48BB-82BA-61CB1F87E554.jpg (680x680, 77.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealRawRelevant/status/1565345770189889538?s=20&t=uBhGIDjXZ_9DFh56QpWkcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YWNBAW

Join the 41

have sex with black men.. trust me you will feel 10 years younger.

Found the faggot

Drink some adrenochrome.

Facials, from a man.

Let's see them tiddies

Skin care products
Work out
Eat healthy
Regular sleep pattern

Stay out of direct sunlight, use creams (non-toxic stuff, not mainstream make-up trash) for your skin, sleep at least eight hours a day, keep your teeth healthy by flossing and brushing at least once a day, do yoga at least three days a week and keep your mind busy with both socializing and logical usage (crossword puzzles, videogames, etc.).
Also, might be joking, but some ancients swear by semen having a positive effect on the skin.

n-acetyl cysteine and always use sunscreen when going out

Tits or GTFO

I will tell you if you hate niggers. I'm still mistaken for a teen despite being 30.

Post nudes while they're still worth something. You can't stop the wall.

I do none of those things and look 10 years below my age. Are you a stupid woman?

Attached: boobb.gif (442x480, 3.22M)

Intermittent fasting mixed with a low calorie diet.

Don't eat for three days, eat normally for a week, fast for three days again.

Lol dog

schisandra berry/extract, limit your sun exposure to your face as much as possible, exercise, fasting, and bone broths/collagen. oil on the skin is key too, scrubbing it as often as possible.

Korean foreskin cream. Only way.

Change your diet to something healthy. Work out/go outdoors. Take care of your skin.
It's really not that hard.

Genes play a big part as well.

Black seed oil is the most potent but overlooked anti-ageing remedy available.

twitter.com/RealRawRelevant/status/1565345770189889538?s=20&t=uBhGIDjXZ_9DFh56QpWkcw

HGH hormones via fasting.