This was pretty BASED?

So "supposedly" Ron DeSantis sent a plane full of migrants to Marthas vineyard. Yeah yeah yeah, i know its probably just a publicity stunt from the noahide law following shabbos goy name Ron DeSantis. But what the fuck?! Why do these governeors keep sending these migrants to democrat cities and not just send them THE FUCK BACK where they came from? Do none of these trump-tard fags realize this is just a psyop? All they are doing is shipping em deeper into the USA and these democratic cities will just ship em out to Ohio or north Carolina or etc. Fucking bullshit everyone is brainwashed and dumb.

twitter.com/rich_saltzberg/status/1570245702093099011?cxt=HHwWhsC-tbCJ0corAAAA

Attached: PM-Meeting-4.jpg (1440x960, 120.45K)

dont care, still voting President Biden

cool bot post dip shit.

It's fairly standard political theatre. You're watching adults in suits perform a type of WWE that really changes nothing.

I shall be calling your C.O. / Boss to tell them to fire you. You suck at your job. So just leave now you have been discovered within 5 seconds of my post.

Cuz their fuckin playing all of you like a fucking fiddle. You think these Republicans are this dum. I'm at a point where I feel like the only people are able too call out the jews are black people. I'm not even playing Iv been thinking about this for a long time and it's only the blacks that can do it and get away with it. Look at the israelís united In christ.

>Why do these governeors keep sending these migrants to democrat cities and not just send them THE FUCK BACK where they came from?
It’s about owning da libs

yup, in the WWE they call it KAFAB or something. Its all bullshit. Why does no one understand this and wake up to the fact that the left and right are just two sides of the same coin working for the same people?

or, idk, maybe its about "political theater". Do you think maybe they are all fucking puppets working for the same group of """people""""

>Why do these governeors keep sending these migrants to democrat cities and not just send them THE FUCK BACK where they came from?
They're furthering the influx.
Putting their asses on convey bed shit throwers and thoroughly mixing it into every part of our country

Gee i wonder just """who""" could be behind this political theater nonsense? Do you know?

what have they done to my peoples? When will you and my peoples wake from your brainwashed trances?

Yeah well supposedly only white european peoples can be racist. There is a reason ""THEY"" want whites to go extinct. But all you fuckers do is babble on the internet and sit in your rooms all day. Get the fuck out there and redpill some of your peoples. But do it gently and smartly. Ideas are bulletpr00f.

Attached: 1600517281384.jpg (702x1024, 98.34K)

good. then i'll move to South Korea, better keep your promise

this

BAN MEME FLAGS

>Yeah yeah yeah, i know its probably just a publicity stunt from the noahide law following shabbos goy name Ron DeSantis.
Nah, he looks part Juju Bongo and his family looked like merchants.
And he worked in the gay sauna disguised as military prison called Guantanamo while in the Navy, always causes histrionics with the same stupid narrative as the other jews, covers up for his fellow hand rubbers, ...

Gas chambers would have been based.

>send them back
I thought Any Forums was smart.
It's literally illegal to do that. This is the only thing they're allowed to do to make a difference.

>send them THE FUCK BACK where they came from
They can't

They can. You are obviously a reddit incel weirdo shill. Try again.

>illegal
>politicians
>Goy, they must stay! We must make them welcome!

Attached: 1615301617090.png (540x823, 481.54K)