Ramzan Kadyrov said that he had prepared a surprise for the Armed Forces of Ukraine

>Ramzan Kadyrov said that he had prepared a surprise for the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
>"Our fighters have prepared an interesting surprise for the Ukrainian gangs, which will soon become known. In the meantime, I will not reveal the cards. I will say that all the actions of the fighters are clearly planned. There are no deviations or emergency situations," the head of Chechnya wrote in his Telegram.
Kadyrov's top secret plan will be revealed within the coming weeks. The tide WILL turn for Russia.
Z

Attached: kadyrov.jpg (1440x810, 124.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tiktok offensive will force Ukraine on its knees

The trick is to surrender and retreat so much that Ukraine can not handle the prisoners or new territory, then it collapses

Kadyrov's top secret plan will involve more fighting but what it does not involve is Ukraine.

Oooh a surprise? I love surprises! I wonder what he's conjured up :)

Kadyrov confirmed for attacking Moscow in the coming weeks

Surprise!!!
> Fucks a goat on telegram live

how many weeks about would you say? I'm thinking two

Fuck off shill. Kadyrov said he would win Mariupol, and he did. Now he says he will defeat Ukraine. He is right.

tpbp

Attached: mmkek.jpg (413x395, 23.65K)

>within the coming weeks
JUST
TWO
MORE
WEEKS

>which will soon become known

Attached: 578997678.jpg (490x267, 53.02K)

Hes gonna shit his pants for 10k likes on live TV?

Ramzan Kadyrov can't speak Russian properly and his chechen is also retarded. He probably said something like this.

>hehe I have Don big surprise Don for Ukraine army haha Don but I will not say what surprise Don is heh huh

I love Estonia and the Estonians because I once lived in Tallinn for a few years.....however, the way you queers have acted in the past 6 months, I really hope Russia finds a way to steamroll the Balticum.

>you queers
>tf

Attached: 1663077822779967.jpg (124x121, 4.23K)

Estonians were actually based. They fought communists, alongside Germans, while not confirming fully to the Germans and their autism. Even turning on them on towards the end. Regardless of their size, they're respected today. Even among Holocaust survivors lol.

You have to be 18 to post here

He didnt do shit Abdullah. Russia took Mariupol while he larped back home

kek

Inshallah Chadyrov, wonder what's next after taking Mariupol from those try-hard Azogs, what a fucking joke those ubermensch were lmao.

Winter is coming.

Attached: 1639558195118.jpg (959x1280, 648.24K)

This guy is an absolute clown.

when will the Russian army start fighting? lpr/Donetsk, chechens and Wagner are the only people doing anything, I’ve yet to see any Russian units do anything major

Watch the song Russian Road on YouTube, this is how Russians fight

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE

is this what passes for humour at your subreddit?

Attached: 18BE3C64-1714-45B4-9716-5052211FBB52.jpg (822x718, 38.38K)

nobody cares fatass.

Attached: nice_post_american.jpg (941x768, 119.25K)

Sounds like cope

Attached: 12314142141.png (1031x1040, 892.06K)

>Sounds like cope
You're right. We should trust Reuters.
>This message was brought to you by Pfizer®

>that pic

Attached: 1663045583486562.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

LIE Russia STRONK

Cool guy. He's handled the Chechens very well in this invasion. I'm not terribly soft on Muslims usually, but I'm truly seeing Russia being a confederation of seperate peoples as a viable alternative to the Western melting-pot.

Attached: chechen leader.jpg (1360x1275, 560.46K)