American producers of shale oil and gas warn that they will not be able to increase production in sufficient volume to...

American producers of shale oil and gas warn that they will not be able to increase production in sufficient volume to help Europe cope with the energy crisis in the coming winter, the Financial Times newspaper writes.

Europe dont be stupid, buy russian gas

Attached: IMG_20220906_163913_467.jpg (1024x1024, 95.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/news/commodities-news/goldman-sees-european-gas-prices-dropping-sharply-2891154
reuters.com/business/energy/us-energy-secretary-urges-refiners-not-increase-fuel-exports-2022-08-27/
profinance.ru/charts/ttfusd1000/lc17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mabye it's good our cope supplies run dry
Going cold turkey would help a lot of people here

So what if the US is cannibalizing their greatest ally?

Attached: 48B35A0B-F630-429B-BE83-624FA170AF80.jpg (275x183, 8.41K)

The title of "greatest ally" is reserved for a other nation, user

why do they look like old timey chinese railroad workers?

JewSA is on hot mic saying fuck Europe.
The JewSA hates Europeans.

cope harder
investing.com/news/commodities-news/goldman-sees-european-gas-prices-dropping-sharply-2891154

Image makes no sense

The Asian market is more lucrative for the US LNG. Why would Americans lose shekel for the EU cucks if they're submissive even without that.

Droped from 200 to 2000.
Take that putin

Europe would be in a better place if was energy independent.

you won't win this war with that attitude. you should have shut the valves months ago.

burgers dont want us to use the nord stream II for some shady globohomo reasons!

>they are truely backstabbers

No shit mr. Obvious

reuters.com/business/energy/us-energy-secretary-urges-refiners-not-increase-fuel-exports-2022-08-27/
nice ally we have right? Russia is still sending gas to Europe via Ukraine and Turkstream Poland refuses to open Yamal and Scholz cannot open NS2 without resigning they are completely buttfucked because they trusted the anglo and Nords (looking at you Norway) with their retarded bolshevik fantasy. Why bolshevik? Well look at Nuland, Blinken and the Canadians. Notice anything where their families are from which tribe they belong to?
We will continue to double down and with retarded Ursula at the top we are guaranteed to collapse every ministry she was in charge of ended up in fire. Something in me says this is all 4d chess by Scholz and Habeck all to prove that without Russian resources are buttfucked but I doubt either of them are smart enough for that.

>Even at 100 EUR/MWh, however, prices would still be around six times what they were only a year ago
time for european industry to die

That's not accurate. The only "power" killing itself right now is the EU.

Cant u read? The prices are down to pre-war level

>their greatest ally
We're their greatest puppet, if anything.
And soon we will become a Sino-Russian satrapy if the bureaucrats in charge can't avert this energy disaster that will definitely cause massive civil unrest this winter.

this going to be a shitshow I'm already excited.
Let me get this straight, we are going to get gas from the us and Norway but all the other euros will buy there also, US wants to do less.
Also the French want to buy electricity from the uk and we want buy from the French and a whole bunch of others want to buy also. Ah and the UK wants to buy enegery also from somewhere because they don't have any either.
Cool

America knows what's best for Europe's interests.
Depending on Russian gas is not healthy.
Freezing to death is better.

oh no, it's almost you are a lying cunt that can't cope, what a surprise

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1003x422, 152.5K)

>Europe don't be stupid

Attached: downloadfile-5.jpg (474x206, 13.99K)

so America stopped producing fuel for itself but now will ramp up production for Europe?

profinance.ru/charts/ttfusd1000/lc17

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-15-12-37-47-50_81b5f59f81a9801c9f112972edbe649b.jpg (1080x2412, 347.89K)

>The Asian market is more lucrative for the US LNG.
LNG goes to the highest bidder, just like oil.

It's becoming more and more obvious that destroying German industry was the main objective of the war in Ukraine. Which is why the US tried so hard to provoke Putin by talking about NATO expansionism and doing military exercises with the Ukrainians.
A late implementation of the Morgenthau Plan.

>Poland refuses to open Yamal
They confiscated it, so they could buy NS1 gas Germany had bought cheaply.

>if they're submissive even without that
The circus has been shit with The Rings of Power and other woke trash; take away the bread as well, and you can be sure the EU will fall prey to right-wing "populists" who may end up reneging on Atlanticism.

>energy crisis
Entire Europe seems to have forgotten that this crisis is 100% voluntary

I wish we would do just that, but we are an American vassal state. Our politicians will gladly sacrifice the whole continent as long as it makes the US some extra profits.

yeah wonder how that is working out for them. They are still seething about Norway not giving them a discount. Anyone with a brain saw that coming from the very start but noo muh baltic pipeline muh lng.
Its not like we didn't have other options if we had a couple months and people recognized the seriousness of the situation. There is so much high tech stuff they could use for a short term energy generation to cover the basic over winter but they all refused. Instead our minister larps around with expansive lng and non existent wind turbines (which we get from China?).

YOU

Attached: c886fb3eef421b07eddaab8d4012ac43.jpg (402x604, 27.34K)

europe: FUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIA
usa: europe you need to defend yourselves we can't keep our troops here and do everything for you
europe: no it's okay FUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIA
usa: *produces pro-russian propaganda in movies and video games for 20 years*
europe: FUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIAFUCK YOU RUSSIA woooooow you're seriously gonna cut our gas off

you don't know what you're capable of until presented with the situation. didn't think I'd ever get used to 1mbps/down, but here I am. didn't think I could keep living without any family, I'm fine. Went without a furnace for multiple winters while it was -2C or colder without a problem, during a polar vortex. You wear multiple layers and use multiple blankets. It's one of the most invigorating feelings, you feel alive.

Pic is inaccurate.
Europe should be aiming for Muttistans throat.