Odds he "falls out a window"?

Having lost the war with Ukraine, how long do you fags think Putin has left to live?

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-114015_Gallery.jpg (1078x1027, 464.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCOPEslAQ70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He will die this year.

How about a two for one?

>Xi Jinping, leader of China, arrived in Kazakhstan on Wednesday, ahead of his meeting with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia in Uzbekistan on Thursday.

Attached: b911 (2).jpg (1000x1152, 169.78K)

:)
Finally the Nazis are getting what they deserve

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-045152_Chrome.jpg (1080x1409, 448.59K)

Lol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCOPEslAQ70

President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia is set to meet with Xi Jinping, the leader of China, on Thursday in Uzbekistan, a summit meant to signal the strength of the relationship between the two authoritarian leaders at a time of increasing animosity with the West and challenges to their agendas.

Mr. Putin, who has become more isolated by the United States and its allies over his invasion of Ukraine, has faced a spate of recent losses on the battlefield. Mr. Xi, who is under pressure as the country’s zero-Covid policy hurts the economy, needs to project power in the weeks before a meeting of the country’s Communist Party leadership.

The two will meet at a summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, a multilateral, security-focused organization that includes China, Russia, India, Pakistan and four Central Asian nations.

Upon his arrival late Wednesday in Uzbekistan, Mr. Xi was greeted at the airport in Samarkand by President Shavkat Mirziyoyev, who unlike Mr. Xi was not wearing a mask. Chinese state media showed dancers and musicians in traditional costume performing and then energetically applauding as Mr. Xi walked into the arrival hall.

Mr. Putin and Mr. Xi last met in February, before the start of the Winter Olympics in Beijing. In a 5,300-word statement, they declared a friendship with “no limits” and criticized the influence of the United States in their regions.

Russia invaded Ukraine days after the end of the Beijing Olympics, and China has refused to criticize Mr. Putin’s actions or refer to the conflict as a war.

Aren't the guys in his inner circle even crazier?

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-202156_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x747, 75.45K)

Chinese support is important to Russia. China bought record levels of Russian oil in May, June and July. But Beijing has been careful to avoid violating sanctions on Russia that could lead to it being punished as well.

For Mr. Xi, the meeting is also a chance to resume his role as a global statesman. It is his first trip abroad since he went to Myanmar in January 2020. He traveled to Hong Kong for the 25th anniversary of return to Chinese control on July 1, his first trip outside mainland China since the start of the pandemic.

As he tries to build up a regional power base, Mr. Xi went to Kazakhstan on Wednesday for a brief stop at the start of his trip before heading to Uzbekistan in the evening. Mr. Xi used a 2013 trip to the country to announce a vast international investment and development program that became known as the Belt and Road Initiative.

Attached: b911 (3).jpg (1000x1182, 157.63K)

We'll see how that meeting plays out.

Xi didn't do shit after Pelosi visited Taiwan. Looks like he's all talk and just wants to restart his economy after the China virus. If he's smart, he's going to tell Putin to pull out like a white man in a black girl or a jew.

Let me explain it to you withw a meme you redditard faggots would understand

Attached: wwiatd.jpg (194x260, 8.75K)

memeflag shills are predominantly discord trannies. i didn't care at all when this shit started, but the shilling alone makes me root for whoever stomps the pukraine most thoroughly

Why do Western civilization so much? Are you a Jewish/trans yourself being paid in rubles, stale bread, and vodka?

>chabad kike trying to be organic

Yes but they smart enough to just sit on their ass and get richer, they are hungry.

These are all israeli's trying to pull your leg.
This thread is dumb, dont respond.

>gee I hate memeflaggots
>n-n-noooo youse pootin shill, youse a kike, youse a baddie
Like clockwork, good job, faggots.

You will always be a kike, geoflaggot.
Jewtin tongues my anus.

Attached: 1658001017156.jpg (2285x3500, 1.76M)

>If he's smart, he's going to tell Putin to pull out
Nah, bro. Xi wants a broken Russia; cheaper oil for him if there's no EU demand for it.

Attached: b911 (4).jpg (1229x1229, 134.39K)

>Having lost the war with Ukraine,
Don't care.
>how long do you fags think Putin has left to live?
Don't care.

maybe he'll Put-in more soldiers

Attached: dfsdfsd.jpg (210x240, 16.89K)

This. Either way we have the energy needed for the EU and the energy needed to influence the world's oil and gas markets. We will be fine and Ukraine will remain a shithole because their corrupt government is useless for the US without Putin's Russia to send them free gibs.

I think the odds of Putler falling out of a high floor window are growing with each passing day.

Attached: 1650524354424.jpg (1185x1181, 143.86K)

I am eternally shamed by your extensive collage of Russian white trash photos and painted maps.
I kneel.
However will we cope as a nation, ventflaggot? Do share your valuable insights.

>however will we cope as a nation?
Well, first of all, the nation doesn't belong to YOU, shabbos goy. Second, you always sucked the jewish and chechen cock, just to spite people who are "Russians" your retarded kikes wanted to denazify (lol) like you.
I think you are fine where you are. Live in dirt and die in shit.

Attached: 1644703850129.png (790x1123, 1.46M)

>resume his role as a global statesman

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH