Depression is a scam

Depression is (((their))) scam made up to sell more chemical drugs to people.
For generations people have managed to live normally but suddenly in xx century everyone is so sad that they can't live anymore.
Boo hoo you pathetic fag. Just stop being sad, it's that easy. And if you can't than maybe you are too weak to survive and you should actually die?

Attached: IMG_20220915_103856.jpg (900x570, 131.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRXZ0oant6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_Afn0NLgByo
youtube.com/watch?v=6JsY9ZZ8-VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tom Cruise has been saying this for years but nobody listens since he’s a (((scientologist))) m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRXZ0oant6Q

I also would not listen to him, he is a manlet.

Claiming depression doesn't exist, just because you haven't experienced it, is like claiming schizophrenia doesn't exist, because you've never heard voices.

he has a point, all you need is exercise and a healthy body for a healthy mind

Depression is caused by the living conditions jews caused, allways goes back to those inbred greedy bastards

You've never been depressed..

It definitely exists.. true depression is more than just "oh i feel sad" .. it PHYSICALLY hurts

Depression doesn't exist.
Its just people who are sad and can't deal with it due to being brainwashed or being weak.
Either way depression is a fake, made up thing.
Stop spreading jewish lies golem.

>Tom Cruise has been saying this for years but nobody listens since he’s a (((scientologist))

I went back and watched that interview , he was right and most of us mocked him for it.

I'm starting to think about how many other truths I missed for dumb reasons.

Although I picked the gender shit almost straight away.

Well it does seem people who are more well off kill themselves at higher rates. Look at first world suicide rates to the third world. First world mogs the third world in that regard. You'd think it'd be the opposite. Much how well off whites from the suburbs kill themselves off over Tyrone dodging gunshots in the projects. Like in life you have to have a bit of struggle and hardship up against you. Remove those troubles like food security, a safe neighborhood and access to education and you end up creating issues in your head

Of course I have not, i have been sad, but as i am not a retard i just can control myself and i stop being sad.
You are clearly exaggerating because you are pathetic and you search for excuses for your weakness.

Yeah I find this to be the case more and more often. People just have semi shitty to extremely shitty lives/circumstances and then feel bad because of those circumstances while simultaneously not having experienced much "good circumstances" to contrast the bad to. Like you've eaten shitty tasting goyslop your entire life and feel like shit perpetually but you think it's normal because you've never had good food to compare too. I think that's the platos cave analogy maybe?

They've won at material life but failed at developing their inner self/spirituality and so they're unfulfilled. That's my opinion anyway

Sure thing bro... keep watching those Andrew Tate vids you alpha male you

Claiming that only you know what its like to feel sad or hear voices is narcissism. That is real. No one is saying depression isn't real. They're saying its a normal part of being human. Some people use it as an excuse to farm pity or abuse drugs and waste their lives. Others use it for motivation to improve. You're not special for thinking the world sucks or feeling sad when a loved one dies, faggot. That's default human.

Based.

pic related

Attached: 15.jpg (1116x1600, 324.87K)

>t. Woman

Eckhart explains it best.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Afn0NLgByo

I've just been going into pubmed rabbit hole yesterday like the schizo I am and I'm pretty sure I figured it out
Depression, as well as fatigue and many more (((psychological))) (actually neurological) disorders are caused by HPV type 6 virus, which can be active without giving obvious symptoms
It infects pretty much 100% of humans during childhood and can influence serotonin/chemicals in the brain as well as attacking the neurons and making the body more habitable to candida overgrowth, which then also has its own consequences already known to schizos here
I unfortunately weren't able to find a treatment for that virus, except for some pretty dangerous antiviral drugs used in HIV managment and I hope some other anons will help me figure it out

Attached: 1662660265099088.jpg (640x670, 31.21K)

it's a real affliction that can be chronic sometimes
has many forms

Attached: 1646372995406.png (796x1060, 404.09K)

Where I can learn the history of psychiatry and be based as Tom?

Attached: cd0.jpg (680x383, 21.45K)

Rise and shine humanity, it's time faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=6JsY9ZZ8-VA