Twitter blocked me for saying goy

Wtf is up with this shit? All I did was comment on Ron desantis sending illegal immagrants to Martha's vineyard and this is what I got a ban untill I verify my number and delete my post. Wow fuck you twitter.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_013056.jpg (1080x1682, 483.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/quotes/tag/talmud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe you shouldn't call people goy then asshole. I'd hate to be called a goy.

goy is a hurtful slur for our proud people, you fucking bigot

Nigger shut your yapper and suck your Jewish cuck up. I was only using the language that his campaign donaters gave to him.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_013746.jpg (1080x613, 331.61K)

Why try and show power level in different worlds? You look retarded. People must find their way themselves to our ocean of piss and see if they turn around immediately or if they enter and either sink or swim.
Stay in your containment board

>Nigger shut your yapper and suck your Jewish cuck up. I was only using the language that his campaign donaters gave to him

Attached: 1655576839946.png (645x770, 67.91K)

> the skeptic
you have to be over 18 to post here

Attached: istockphoto-1361772098-612x612.jpg (612x612, 30.43K)

> using twitter

Go back to TikTok, you're too young for this imageboard leaffag. There's pedos on this board.

Tell them you're Jewish and quote the Talmud. Say they're being anti-semitic and you'll contact the ADL.

You got blocked by a street shitter CEO.....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: MonkeWHO.jpg (620x420, 40.25K)

Yesterday a thread about "goyslop" was pruned. It was actually very political with comments about how our food is becoming fake poison crap, while the (((elites))) consider us "goyem" (farm animals).

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: idocracy_food.jpg (1400x700, 206.5K)

Finally a reasonable answer

You called Whites 'goy', you fucking kike.

>There's pedos on this board
*sees flag*
indeed

Attached: 1662233494815383.jpg (1000x735, 42.07K)

Precisely. Tear them to shreds with their own shitty, convoluted "values".

Wait guys quick I need a talmud verse that mentions goy shit anyone help me out?

goodreads.com/quotes/tag/talmud

>Libbre David 37 Â To communicate anything to a goyim about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

There's lots to choose from and they'll take that link, it's uh, somehow not actually us trolling.

goyim aren't supposed to know the word goy/the meaning of it. They had to shut you down immediately.

Only kike owned whites I call goy. Fuck off stop defending a literal Israeli cuck you sound dumb bitch.

You know Goy is an actual fucking word right? It's literally the Jewish term for non Jews - you left wing Capitalist cucks disgust me. Unpaid footsoldiers for the wealthiest most powerful Corporations in history.

Attached: J6jsh0L.jpg (850x1360, 125.25K)

Fr some bullshit. Now their trying to get me to type in a phone number like a fuckin faggot just to pretend I'm a kike that's being abused by anti semites. This world disgusts me. Can't say literally anything about the jews. I'm almost positive I'm on some fbi watch list at this point. Whatever this country disgusts me anyways. I could probably be in prison and barely notice a difference at this point.

>2022
>still using twatter

Surprised you didn't need one to sign up.

Well I like to get on libsoftiktok and get pist off. Andy ngo got some cool stories too. Do yall only go on Any Forums are you guys that dedicated?

I gave up on plebbit and twatter years ago. Twitter when Norm died.

Yah I already tried one of those fake phone number apps and shit didn't work so now I'm just like wow I can't even pretend to be a jew. Wtf happened. Why can people pretend to be the opposite sex, get their cock and balls chopped off and litterally traffic hormones to kids, tell people about it, but the moment I say goy their like hate speach. Jessus we need a fuckin return of christ real fuckin bad rn.

Probably some mad Jew. That's usually the story. If you're in the US I thought Google Voice was really easy to get a fake number.