Based or Cringe?

Attached: RichardDawkins.jpg (630x420, 275.9K)

Attached: 1663230860333.jpg (600x315, 96.26K)

>Cringe
Tranny vocab, meme flag

semi-based for his eugenics take, I guess

I'm not JIDF if that's what you're thinking. (not that such an organisation exists)

That picture always gave me the creeps. What does it mean?!

>eugenics
What does this mean, exactly?
Did you know that Charles Darwin's extended family engaged in a pact with other English elites to breed a new super-human race but, within three generations, all the babies were stillborn, homosexual, or effete weaklings who could barely function?
You can't breed new species. Dogs have the most elastic gene pool of any known species and they still have hard limits, and NONE of the breeds are as hearty as the natural dogs, wolves and foxes

Attached: AntiChristians_Atheist_Dawkins_Neckbeard.png (1074x664, 606.4K)

Humans no longer have natural pressures to ensure that only the strong and healthy survive, we need to apply those measures ourselves or we'll become more dysgenic, weaker and uglier

I unsarcastically believe that everybody who believes in "eugenics" is impotent and childless and they believe their bloodlines can only persist if a tyrannical government extracts sperm from their shriveled nuts and uses the latest biochemistry processes to artificially inseminate some dumb bitch
It makes no sense to me why else a man with a functioning cock would be clamoring for the government to make babies for him

Attached: covid.vaccine.impotent.jpg (679x698, 67.71K)

holy fucking strawman

peak cringe
include also lawrence krauss, michio kaku and nigger degrasse tyrone

Attached: cc1fdc1df45ac86f513a121f929ade52.jpg (720x405, 37.2K)

The theory is not about "survival", it's about "reproduction".
If your theory is that impotent men and infertile women should be synthetically made fertile and forced into parenthood by a tyrannical government, that's psychotic and completely antithetical to any notion of improving the bloodlines

Attached: fedora.neckbeard.png (607x478, 109.79K)

Do you believe in God, user?

It means they look the same in the dark and their assholes feel identical so what's the difference

> Boomer
> Atheist
Double cringe.

He isn't even a real atheist. More like a cucked beyond understanding christian mortalist

>leader of new atheist movement is secret "Christian Mortalist"
anti-Christian levels of delusional coping never seen before today

Attached: Atheism.png (407x326, 183.22K)

>If your theory is that impotent men and infertile women should be synthetically made fertile and forced into parenthood by a tyrannical government, that's psychotic and completely antithetical to any notion of improving the bloodlines
where the fuck are you getting this

Technically not a Boomer as he was born in 1941

>Why can't we have a white government which FORCES these sexless white kids to breed?!?!?
I don't want them to breed.
I want them to be killed.

Attached: Soy_GenZ_Milennial.jpg (994x745, 162.12K)

that's the topic of discussion retard

Attached: science.dawkins.atheism.png (442x442, 294.71K)

FORCED BREEDING OF OUR ARYAN SHIELD MAIDEN GODDESSES!!!!

Attached: pharma.meds.american.pills.webm (480x852, 1.9M)

Attached: epsteins jet ricahrd dawkins daniel dennet.jpg (500x410, 65.55K)

You have no idea what you talk about and i never said its a secret you absolute dumbfuck. He ideologicaly is pretty much same as jesus or early christians

Attached: dawkins the cannibal royal society.png (706x2204, 614.81K)

Our ARYAN EUGENICS PROGRAM is going to allow this secret Chad to finally have a huge family!
Maybe you anons can even be made to raise his children!

Attached: soy.atonia.health.genz.jpg (1024x1024, 74.86K)

How do people even afford all this medication? I can't even afford food.

Eugenics is about improving the quality of the race, not making everyone breed
Killing off the numale soi boys would be eugenic
If you're not trolling, then you have no idea what you're even arguing

Positively euphoric.

>says God doesn't exist
>says, if God of Bible did exist, he was "petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."
>"HE'S JUST LIKE JESUS!!!!!"

you neckbeards need to be gutted, quartered, and fed to white children

Attached: science.bugman.marvel.jpg (960x936, 171.05K)

>numale soi boys
so your theory is that asexual white people are having....too MANY kids?
huh?

Attached: genz.zoomers.milennials.trannies.health.lgbt.jpg (680x510, 68.61K)

Feeling threatened, are we?

he's pretty based. I've seen him speak irl before.

his books are significantly important, not that anyone here reads books.

I'm saying we need to incentivize people with good genes to have kids, and incentivize people with bad genes to not have kids

Based.