Why don't you have a wife and kids yet user? I thought you wanted to save the white race?

Why don't you have a wife and kids yet user? I thought you wanted to save the white race?

Attached: 1663045104585732.png (1203x956, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

booru.onions/post/view/15590#search=video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10

I cant breed

I do but they are brown

>retard thinks Any Forums is le epic million white man strong legion
The future is decided upon subhuman normiesheep retardation and how much they love jewish media.

I’m incelmaxxing.

Attached: 863FE0C8-6858-4C71-9C4E-A526BE10F35A.jpg (600x600, 25.14K)

I CANT BREED

Tech singularity will be devastating.

I dont?

Need to violently overthrow the government first. I don't want my taxes going to niggers, spics, and kikes.

Probably because you keep making them work with people that hate them as a funny prank

Ol Sterile George

Also have a wife bur waiting on kids because the house is too small and I want to do it properly and kids cost a lot of fucking money on top of that

booru.onions/post/view/15590#search=video

I do though, two children as of yet. Both are white and have blue eyes and blond hair. Just like me and my wife. This used to be the most normal thing ever.

The same reason i don't have ambition at work. It's hopeless, any potential or beauty left in humanity is subverted and rotting. Seeing and talking about the issues in the world doesn't mean i feel i can fix them. These are processes beyond human will

You know that's supposed to be lucy right? Top Kek

>Why don't you have a wife and kids yet user?
I'm short and mentally ill. I wish I could turn off the desire for a family but it doesn't seem to go away.

No fox gf to marry yet.

Attached: 1632985039978.jpg (2000x2717, 1.34M)

Fuck off normalfag.

I'm antinatalist.

im a nigger and i hate white ppl

That's pretty antisemitic of you to raise a family and have white kids user. I have alerted the ADL

I'm black