Will the good jews save us Any Forums?

Attached: good jew bad jew.jpg (1747x1409, 419.83K)

>look goyim we are clashing please believe we are not the same hahaha

Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth.

BASED orthodox jews, CRINGE secular kikes

I don’t care just stop the fucking caravans

Just an internal kike disagreement over how better to scam and get rid of the goyim

>jews playing both sides

>Oy vey switch tactics the goyim know!

>white privilege concept has already been weaponized against jews
What are they referring to?

Jews are ultra white to non whites. Jews only have pre-eminent victim status to intergenerational Jewish death camp liberators

who/when/where has it been weaponized?

Well, consider this
The argument from the opposition is that, "teaching white privelage will expose us"
So do with that what you will

Any time Jewish people are called white people, and are therefore opressors. Anything to do with anti coloniser sentiment towards Israelis.
Anything to do with the wealthiest people being the evil white people, but Jewish people earn the most, and yet its somehow because their IQs are higher without being racial determinism.

>Zionist Organization of America
Oy, vei! Another ZOA!

ashkenazim versus sephardim

HOLY FUCK
things are getting hardcore!!

Attached: dffds.jpg (621x620, 17.08K)

Lol. Jews took all the advantages of being “white” and are now shocked they can’t bail now that the going gets tough. They accidentally created a new entity with a victimhood more powerful than their own and with greater numbers: enter the “person of color”. No refunds, kikes.

You are describing accidental adverse effects, I want weaponized tactics, procedures, methods.

Jew on Jew critiquing is the only thing that works. We need to start our own Jewish watchdog groups.

ADL founded in 1913
US Federal Reserve founded in 1913
Hm...

I don't care about what you want. Suck my cock

This is why we must take great care to call the Jew white and draw attention to their whiteness whenever possible. As abhorrent as it may feel. This will turn the Jew into the white man’s golem as it thrashes about trying to save Western civilization collapsing around it like a cornered rat. It wasn’t supposed to go down too after all! Once the storm passes it is to be discarded into the genetic morass that is the rest of humanity,

I asked a question. If you donn't want to answer, then don't. You try to sound like a smart guy but you can't fucking read. So now I know you aren't serious enough to even fucking read. So go kill yourself =, you are dead weight, stupid is more dangerous than evil so get off this board and go soak your infected cunt you faggot.

I thinks it's more like the Zionists realize the woke kikes are waking up their pro israel good goyim and they need that to keep the government aid and donations flowing