Germany IS clown world central

>oh no, energy is expensive

well, dudes, if you shut down all nuclear reactors and sanction your major energy supplier, and think solar and wind can (it cannot) sustain a large economy, then… what did you expect?

>oh no skilled workers

well, for 30yrs you have made housing unaffordable and discouraged Germans from having white kids! What did you think, that African and Middle Eastern immigrants are engineers and skilled workers? They do nothing, or max open a kebab shop or used car dealership.

Attached: BAEF9159-69EF-4DE2-8FC1-73BAF1A48425.jpg (1342x1262, 281.56K)

keep the tomboys safe

Yet you keep voting for them

I voted for AfD, controlled opposition

Lack of skilled workers? Germany is one of the top 5 industrial economies in the world.

Have everyone who isn't working take what you might call a vocational aptitude battery, then compel them to go to a combination vocational school / gym through, dare I say, conscription until they can fill the positions. Once you've done this with at or near the entire domestic non-working population, then relax immigration

Wait is Scholtz really a 5'3'' manlet or is that dude beside him just a unit

>sir, the engineers that went sexless their entire life to learn maths are demanding we pay them a wage that will support a wife and family so they can get a crumb of pussy, they won't work for less
>dammit, I can't handle this lack of skilled workers!

IQ and aptitude tests are racist, sweetie.

he is a manlet, yes german boomers literally vote for manlets

Fuck off the board, jew.

what happened to all of the engineers and lawyers and scientists they imported?

Attached: scientists2.jpg (300x168, 15.6K)

they need a few million more migrants that have no actual skill besides making food

also give them money and housing

This is democracy manifest.

Attached: 1629337343417.jpg (1000x563, 39.79K)

Oh right. it's the same game here.

Too smart to work

Putin buck broke Germany.

You could see it cumming after a fellow Young Global Leader and Jewish Communist Stasi snitch Merkel was allowed not just to stay in office for every but pick successor and that other bitch that runs the EU and is doubling down on Ukraine lost cause.

Attached: shiette.png (300x168, 9.3K)

Christ I don’t know how engineers continue to keep going. That field is packed full of incels.

Spoiler: the wife that your money bought still doesn’t love you.
>in b4 poorfag sour grapes
Okay, I have seen it first hand and it literally devastates these niggas

fake as fuck
do you know how they define the state of having a "lack of skilled workers" ( Fachkräftemangel ) in HR departements across al lindustries ???
no ??
it's when they get 40 or less applications for one vacancy. most companies dont even actively advertise so they all claim "shortage of skilled workers" its all bullshit to create a surplus of "skilled workers" so they are forced to take sht shoveling jobs from "temporary work / labor leasing agencies" (Zeitarbeitsfirmen / Arbeitnehmerüberlassung) for low wages and cut benefits on profit of the slave trader HR faggots at the temporary work agencies (who also get fat bonusses per head from the companies they "lend" their workers to) and now you can ask yourself three times who is involved in the creation of a shitload of these temp work agencies which undermine the job market b lowballing and corroding workers rights... many times local politicians and the legalized portions of organized crime are involved in the creation of the temporary work agencies. on top of all of this the job center / federal government job agency is actively cooperating with labor lease agencies.
if you work and pay Lohnsteuer you are the donkey in this day and age.

We should start calling blacks ‘lawyers, engineers and doctors’ of LEDs (leads like the metal) for short.
I’d like to see this weapon play out in Twitter.

It's so retarded it might actually work.

ww3.5 staring Germany? are we in pre-ww2 times so to speak?

Don't worry. We'll still think of you the same way we did a year ago.

We wanna be number 1 though

Why don't they just build nuclear power plants or start fracking in order solve their energy problems?
Why just sit around with a thumb up your ass waiting for the problem to fix itself?

Clown world

Attached: 1663225346693.png (645x973, 49.94K)

I lived in Germany 10 years. A small home with basically no garden/yard in the suburbs is well over 1 million. Even a 2 bedroom apartment in the city is nearly a million now. Moved back to Latvia and bought a 370 square meter home on 2200 square meters of land (1/2 an acre) for 250K lmao. Paid cash. Thanks Germoney.

Attached: latviadgaf.png (866x965, 685.3K)