Has anyone taken a sex vacation?

How did it go?
I want to go to SEA, where BWC is worshipped, and blow my loads into dozens of ovulating 18yo LBFMs.

Attached: A56BDB4E-76F3-476A-A1AF-CA5791EFC0DB.jpg (694x574, 48.77K)

YOU
ONLY
SEE
IT
ONCE

Check out Goa or Macau.

why not just marry one that isn’t a whore and not get herpes?

Stds are rampant. Some stds are so bad your government won't let you return. Not joking

stupid chink doesn't know you are supposed to kill the cat first

Attached: 1645974133046.webm (640x352, 2.44M)

man these bots keep getting better at post shitposts.

Leafbros, we need to step up our game!

no bump!

I coom too much.

that's the gayest thing ive ever seen. Heil Hitler

lol why does the donkey cum too?

Attached: omnom.jpg (1080x1066, 441.03K)

cute kitty!

SEA is waking up to the 'LBH' sexpats and tourists. The best part now is actually eastern europe (hot as fuck women) or south america. Most whites are actually migrating to latin countries vs asian ones especially as more asian countries make it harder and harder to live as an expat there.

>I want to go to SEA, where BWC is worshipped
What too much Any Forums does to a nigga

You're gonna get all the pussy you want dude. You're gonna pay for it just like anywhere else, and it will be cheaper. Girls will also be very nice to you, as long as they believe they can extract money from you. Thats about all

prostate stimulation
also works on humans

If I'm too damaged to connect with anyone in the US, I don't know how it could work to go to estern europe and not only draw in women there, but outcompete the other men.

You're just going to fuck cheap hoes. I'm not saying you will integrate with the population and be accepted amongst them. go there, get dick wet with many cheap whores, fly back home and do it again next year. done and done and done.

>SEA is waking up to the 'LBH' sexpats and tourists.
Waking up how? If you have money, you're still treated like a king.

>If you have money, you're still treated like a king.
Which is a universal truth, of course. You just need less of it when you're in poor countries like the Philippines.

Attached: pepe-der-frosch-mem-100__v-img__16__9__xl_-d31c35f8186ebeb80b0cd843a7c267a0e0c81647.jpg (994x558, 52.38K)

>get divorce raped instead
thanks, Leaf!

Attached: 162585573274.png (1000x1048, 442.66K)

it was in for like 10 seconds

I see.

probly just pushed on bladder, like most cases of hueman "squirt" or "prostate ooorgasm"

philippines, vietnam, thailand are now catering to rich chinese and koreans. they have translators, vip packages, etc for east asians and they stopped most of that for westerners. thats what I'm getting at. you can still go and get dick wet but the girls don't smile and track you down like they used too. They will actually start saying the girls are 'busy' while they let chinks and gooks in. Its still ez to fuck cheap whores in sea but its WAY easier to fuck and chuck in eastern europe where the girls are hotter and they are more into you.

same fagging, yikes.

ah so it was just pissing then that makes sense

What the fuck was mister handy even thinking? Look at the size of that thing.

... Seattle?

Attached: a162db3d8cbf98b104bca7176a7fad64.jpg (735x720, 37.66K)

Ideally, I'd coom my way across every continent for maximum gene spread

Attached: 1595947645105.jpg (750x785, 410.49K)

Are you fucking retarded? I just added to my original post.
Yeah I suppose there's that.

he’s a fag

that only happens to idiots who don’t marry virgins

HH

yeah I do it every couple of years, sometimes stay for 6 months or longer, or until I get bored of teenage pussy(it can happen if you enjoy it often enough)

nothing quite like blowing fat ropes into doe-eyed 18 year old who wants to cuddle after you are done trying to impregnate her, all for $30

highly recommend the experience to put some perspective on just how difficult and shitty women are in the west, and why they aren't worth putting up with

donkeys are gay

That's kinda cringe. It's what SEA males do to their own people. Get some US dollars and fly back to rake in the bottom feeders. You are truly knocking on Darwin's door in Laos or Cambodia. When you land there, evolving from monkeys doesn't seem that far fetched.
Why not act like a white man. If you are going to go Asian girl hunting, aim higher for the human versions. Korean or Japanese or Chinese(Macau/Hong Kong). Some asiatics are simply too far gone, even for nordic sperm. They need to go through the hapa wash cycle at least twice.

Attached: 1637549127369.gif (400x265, 1.25M)

Taking one now. Your mom says hi.