Why are Russians massive self haters?

Attached: 1662989321291724m.jpg (1024x576, 82.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mgL8dFJKTzA
youtube.com/watch?v=HFpPyw9I40I
youtube.com/watch?v=QGt3CxxxDBg
youtube.com/watch?v=WuCC33jxNTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask the same about white people. Whites are the most suicidal group on the planet.

Russia has a lot of Ukrainian minorities, that's probably a source of the (((Russian))) self-hate, but also there's lots of Westernaboo loving Russians that got demoralized by Kalergiesque propaganda from the West and now hate their country for all the wrong reasons (usually like in your OP pic because they're tranny dykes and shit). Real beautiful Russian women love their country, on the other hand.

Attached: mountain peaks.jpg (971x1280, 159.58K)

Oh, she's built for it.

Z is russian current thing (tm)

Nobody can hate one as strong like one itself. What you are referring to is not a case of a Russian truly hating itself, this is just a form of virtue signaling by a weak dependent creature. I saw a couple of times how individuals of other nations expressed their hate to themselves, they were what you call "white" and this hate was not deserved, yet the expression of it was honest and thus painful to watch.

I don't think that a tranny is representative of the average Russian.

They have a lot of reasons to hate themselves.
Thier country has literally contributed nothing to the region but poverty and genocide.They live in unimaginable misery and filth despite being hilariously rich in resources. They have no rights, no freedoms and no hope. They started war with fucking failed state, speed-run every warcrime known to man and still got fucked despite 10 to 1 advantage (not first time).
They have to live in Orwell-like propaganda and denial of reality to not acknowledge all of that but once the bubble pops there is no way back.

Shut the fuck up you dumb demoralised cucks.

Imagine that you were a russoid. Would you not hate yourself?

There's some truth to 'mongolian horde' insult getting thrown around by ukroach sympathizers.
I don't hate Russia or Russians, I am rooting for our army in Ukraine. But I hate skinnyfat goblins that dress in Z t-shirts and fucking slippers and go around acting all patriotic. All bydlo should be sent to trenches as a living shield for our bois there. Then Russia will finally be cleansed of this embarrassing equivalent of a feral nigger and inbred redneck at the same time and will truly become great.

Here's some nice tunes for you
youtu.be/mgL8dFJKTzA

we dont. There are 2 types of Russians in Russia. First type just want to live without getting annoyed for every 5 seconds. 2nd type globhomoist western sympathizers who just want to marry and prostitute themselves to yurop or burger kingdom. sadly 80 percent of Russians on web are the latter.

You forgot the third type which are literal golem sheep addicted to masturbatory Soloviev propaganda and are incapable of having an actual conversation

its only the youtubers and tiktokers faggots and whores.

Attached: 1638371631649.webm (576x850, 2.73M)

Effects of persistent hostile propaganda. People posting such things should be gulaged.

i didnt, they exist in first group, both two groups have sub groups which gets even more annoying with, for example 1st group lazy life enjoyer, person who doesnt know any politician other than Putin because not interested. Or freak who doesnt smoke, drink, eat meat and cant be bothered with regular problems because mom/wife/husband/father is too rich and his/her future is secured. we have them all

These are the ones I am talking about here Fuck these pigs. The sad part is they're breeding like crazy.

^ youtube.com/watch?v=HFpPyw9I40I youtube.com/watch?v=QGt3CxxxDBg youtube.com/watch?v=WuCC33jxNTE
^

I have no “my country” as a fairi princess sadly. Russia is occupied not only by antifairi perverts satanic Putin’s government but also by some EU officials which are beneficial of his reign and evil image of Russia and do everything so that there will never be a victory of civil society there: that’s why they work together well with him on what else to ban for Russian citizens while supplying weapons for Putin’s police and materials for poison manufacturing bypassing own sanctions and buying from “Russian” govt gas and oil stolen from fairies with the amount of 3500€ per second. As a fairi I am completely libertarian pacifist and will never use violence or die for some demon lords mass murderers like Stalin and Hitler: the real enemies of my angelic AtlanticElfenAngelic ancestry home of Russia Ukraine and other fairi countries l belong and stand for the freedom of civil society there
^

I am much pure and cute magical kinder and dreamy than any vulgar from any country that just got lucky to be born on some coordinates so they did not get a usurper’s of angelic country passport and now do not only not allow me or other fairi princesses to at least get an asylum or fairi visa but also are using evil curses of their demon lords like collective responsibility to spread it from the tyrants to innocent that suffered from them not once already so that evil would win again .you shall not pass and won’t get away with it

Everyfairi no matter of race, nationality, sex, age etc(objective world things that are controlled by antifairi lord)even non humanoids like cats or dolphins or “non living” can like Stonehenge plush toys or lego minifigures/castles or polymer clay dolls can 4example Michael Jackson is one of the most inspiring persons for me and honorary yni^ subculture associate

Attached: 5C2D309D-7A93-4927-B6C7-D629C4AF57E9.gif (498x498, 3.76M)

Didn't she stop streaming?

Russia is a shithole, why would they like it there?

>another subhuman mutt faggot thinking he's different from z-bydlo
Иди хyй oбpeзaнный cocaть и зaпиcывaйcя в ЧBК Fagner paceюшкy cпacaть, cвинья хaбaдcкaя.

Attached: 1635834210853.png (950x875, 524.91K)

Dude, you speak like that's something new in Russia. I mean how old is oля бyзoвa and when and why she become famous? Literally bitches from that time with similar mind set is worse than Kardashians here. Sorry but we are not doing anything about these people in our society and that disease is spreading like shit.
we need people like Aлeкceй Щepбaкoв or Ивaн Oхлoбыcтин, who will shit on them

хpю :)

Liberals. Western liberals hate all white people while ours hate Russia and worship the West.

That girl should be raped till preggo by a russian chad from the west part of the urals

Хpюкaть y ceбя в зaгoнe бyдeшь, нoвиoпищe.

Attached: 1655098182434.jpg (1200x1200, 146.93K)

Frankly, they got nothing to like/love about themselves. When all that people around you offer is cause for cynicism it's hard not to.

хpю-хpю

Doesn't this ugly bitch live in some faraway province? Nothing good will happen to her if Russia is destroyed like the west wants.