So we can now say the vaccine was a political failure stunt

Fuck you Janny piece of shit now ill turn this thread political. The vaccines were political stunt that were just demon nigger Portals.

Attached: 1663210959755445.webm (720x1280, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2W12WFKdPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When do possessions start here? 80% are vaxxed already

Notice people more sexually active? Demons already have them

Vaccines are the virus

Dance vaxxies, dance! Do a pirouette!

>Notice people more sexually active?
No

Did he died?

open your ears a bit to what people talk about. Its full of abnormalities.

The vaccines were for population control purposes.
Y'know that meme with the boostie crawling towards the totalitarian soi state and being dragged down by a Chad antivaxxer?
That's what happened.
They wanted to pave way for a digital ID and a social credit system which they'd tie into covid 19 tracking and vax boosting authoritarianism.
I think their plan was to force everyone on boosts and then slowly introduce poisoned batches to populations and individuals they wanted gone.
This all ties in with the survailence state.
They tested the poisoned batches out by scatter shotting the initial vax cattle with them, but they did it at a low enough rate that they were hoping nobody would take notice.
I think some concoctions are meant to cause debilitating health issues and others are just straight up assassination shots.
They've been planning all of this since at least the 00s, but they had to wait for the tech to improve for it to become practical to implement.

Attached: 06FBD6ED-E90E-43CA-9EC8-C2BBF723EA87.png (442x848, 650.36K)

Your not wrong at all. It was to get rid of certain people through shedding if they can kill them aswell.

Yeah but at this point, no one is taking another shot for a free bratwurst

kek
>Dr in the backroom
>dude falls
>Dr looks right at him
>does nothing
>nurse runs up
>Dr: shit, I guess I oughta get out there

Yeah.
I think when they were planning all of this years back they were really trying to make it 666, but fucked it up along the way due to incompetence or perhaps some unforseen events beyond their control.
I think they would've had to release something stronger to accomplish what they wanted, but the problem with that idea is that most of them are old/fat fucks and they'd be vulnerable to an actually deadly hyper virulent virus.

Attached: 1663224115617.jpg (648x385, 92.12K)

>it was HER turn
Ideally they wanted to start the whole op with what’s her face in charge and drag out the initial outbreak with lockdowns to over a year BEFORE administering the first jab. This way everyone would have been so desperate for the return to normal meme it could have had much higher effectiveness. Trump winning in 2016 really fucked their long term plan up. Possibly warp speed fucked it up too by eliminating any excuse to have a slower rollout. It’s still going to suck and many people are going to suffer but ultimately I think things did not pan out even close to the way they had been gaming it out for the past decades. And while they try to turn up propaganda everywhere to demoralize, you can still tell that they keep fucking up all of their ops and rushing shit trying to correct other blown ops. The whole thing really seems like it’s falling apart and even normies are waking up at a faster and faster rate. For example the way things are going you will see normies get redpilled on heritable immune damage from the jabs in the next six months. Not bad turnaround time, all normies considered.

>Trump is a super hero
Stop sucking his dick .
He introduced the vaccine.
He shut down the the economy.
He gave the DOJ/FBI a marketable excuse to the public to go after Americans for political ideology.
>The whole thing really seems like it’s falling apart
The world wide economy was the target. Introduction of extreme poverty and creation of a serf class was the goal. The way the world was structured pre 2020 made that impossible. Shutting everything thing down and firing people over vax mandates has caused irrevocable damage to the financial functioning of the world. We're all in for a world of pain, which was always the plan. The virus and vaccine were just the excuses used to bring us to the economic slaughter house.

what did he see

Only one sure thing came out of the whole pandemic........ antivaxtards are stupid fucking morons.
Kek. Lol. Lmao.

You are either one of the me’s, or you’re a spook trying to fuck with me.

>antivaxtards are stupid fucking morons.
Kek. Lol. Lma-ACK

Attached: 1657416714302.jpg (555x631, 86.16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j2W12WFKdPQ

>vaccine makes you require hospice care
>can't get into hospice because you aren't fully vaccinated yet
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck this is the most hilarious situation I've seen in a while

>Fuck you Janny piece of shit now ill turn this thread political. The vaccines were political stunt that were just demon nigger Portals.

Someone post the paki webm doing the exact same turn around and falling onto the train tracks.