Are the royals a family of pedophiles?

are the royals a family of pedophiles?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1080x1436, 560.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banned.video/channel/david-icke
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOo1uhHb-jk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/oct/24/britains-child-migrants-i-was-told-i-was-going-on-a-picnic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well all the men get molested by a Rabbi after they are born. So it is alittle understandable.

It's where Jews congregate. Also constitutional monarchy is also considered a conquered monarchy by proxy of Jewish democratic forces and involvement.

how could they not be.

no one gets close to Royal Family without MI-6 etc and James fucking Bond doing a full deep-dive on their ass.

Probably not, it’s more likely that pedophiles with positions of power seek out more power in order to shield themselves from suspicion.

Yes

Do you have proof of this? Royals are independent people with freedom like you and I. Freedom to mingle with whomever they choose.

I'm just waiting for real proven accusations of pedophilia reported by the news against the British new king.
This will be hugggeeee if true!!!

Attached: BRITshit.jpg (765x939, 150.44K)

Charles uncle who was really close to him was a big time pedophile. Must be another cohencidence, same with Savile

Attached: 1662891857739808.jpg (1029x999, 261.76K)

LOL, Here we go.
It's a start.

you are a fucking idiot.

I've heard Aussies are really up the Royal's ass.

They are gonna have "security" and a big part of that is doing deep dives on EVERYONE they even think of meeting, whether the Royals say to or not.

Ad in that all the Royals are at best mid-wits and the Queen seemed rather dull, so they are going to be "managed" like a Joe Biden.

Also they are not "free" and the Queen or King could make things unpleasant.

ofc

Attached: epsteinqueen06.png (519x980, 921.35K)

Interesting. I hadn’t seen this

You are missing Mountbatten. He was a notorious kiddie diddler. The IRA blew him and his boat up.

Andrew is. He's almost certainly the one who invited Epstein and Maxwell out to their property.

Ok.

Is the the same Mountabatten who got blown to bits on his yacht by the IRA along with two random young boys?

he looks like a fag. A.I. can spot fags 95%, not sure at what age that starts.

David Icke outed a Brit PM as a fag. Officially the story is "He was a fag butt never did anything". That was decades before anyone else was doing that.banned.video/channel/david-icke

Attached: photo_2021-05-12_19-08-10.jpg (829x1280, 97.16K)

There are worse things than pedophiles too.

Attached: photo_2021-05-14_02-16-58.jpg (640x570, 78.15K)

Yes.

no you are just a chink jealous of European greatness

Yes the fact you need to make a thread asking this question is testament to how shit /pol has become.

Attached: ACDA0F6D-7619-4118-BE19-918F652A9DF0.jpg (674x677, 83.7K)

No it’s the jews

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOo1uhHb-jk

>There are worse things than pedophiles too
Papists..

Cromwell did nothing wrong.

Attached: Oliver_Cromwell_by_Samuel_Cooper.jpg (220x267, 12.52K)

>i'm on the same side at niggers and trannys on twitter
100% you support jewkraine too

does he have enough boys on his boat?

"family fishing trip" but they aren't family and aren't fishing. In fact, they seem to be trying to get as physically far away as possible up by the bow. Normally kids would be getting under foot at the center of the action.

No. They are THE family of pedophiles.

they're everywhere
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI

Attached: 0414CA34-9A20-4AA0-ACD3-2126E2A9B807.gif (600x448, 2.08M)

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/oct/24/britains-child-migrants-i-was-told-i-was-going-on-a-picnic

Attached: mtbattens-boat-shadow-v-getty-images.jpg (715x567, 233.25K)

The boy he had serving on the boat when he got blown was 15. You think that was young enough for him?