There are times I feel sad or tired and everything seems to go wrong. Why politicians aren't tackling this problem...

There are times I feel sad or tired and everything seems to go wrong. Why politicians aren't tackling this problem? Mental health is important too.

Attached: 1659811374747104.webm (720x1280, 1.07M)

Story of my life. This is where I come to make things worse. I cannot help it. I am doomed. No gg, no re

What?

>There are times I feel sad or tired and everything seems to go wrong
maybe you should blog about it

What’s hard to understand kikeflag?

It's a green flag.

First day on the job huh

Attached: ce95c784c7ba3b32d275a0399d08c0b2.jpg (505x588, 102.38K)

Nah, it's a kike flag and just like it you need to be recycled back to ashes.

I use a memeflag out of principle. Look at the message, not at the flag.

>Why politicians aren't tackling this problem?
In case you haven't noticed, politicians don't tackle ANY problems.
Take down your own problems. Start with a healthy diet full of magnesium. If you're depressed, it 99% due to one of two problems-
1. people you associate with: mental illnesses are contagious
2. magnesium deficiency: eat more dark greens, more bone meal, or take chelated magnesium supplements like magnesium citrate or magnesium glycinate

Attached: baron von bird.webm (720x752, 1.21M)

i'm going to skin 1000 of these cunts to make a raincoat

You have a license for that?

Sounds like you should stop being a faggot.

Wow, you really are new.

Been here for 3 years already.

>memeflag shill wants government to manage his moods
never bump memeflag threads

You didn't even read the OP

Well, reptile water-torture enthusiast, politicians don't do anything but line their own pockets with stolen money, and use their influence to rape children. All of them are guilty of war crimes against humanity, and should be legally and lawfully tried and executed.

There are accessible pharmaceuticals/drugs and legal weed now man. Is it not the answer you were looking for?

Bunko.

Drugs will never fill the void in your life that niggers and jews made.

Same here. I try to read news lless often and care more about my own life. Also browse Any Forums less, its shit

>politicians save me!!
I want less government in my life. Fix your own damn self

Some ideas are like viruses or cancer. Harmful ideas are also the cause of mental illnesses. How people act individually and in groups makes a lot more sense when you are aware of certain ideas they believe which causes them to react in ways that are not beneficial or even harmful to themselves, but purely to spread the idea or give it more power.

Attached: gigaking.png (640x750, 365.69K)

Take a selenium supplement and your depression will be cured in 4 hours. Thank me later