Happening: Martha's Vinyard getting diversified

The mad lad actually did it. How will Obummer cope?

Attached: wZ5QzCTzM4DE.png (828x896, 577.53K)

>sending illegals to the interior of america

If they raised taxes to pay for sending every illegal to Democrat cities I would unironically support it.

You can't just deport illegal immigrants. They have rights too. What you propose is literally human trafficking.

>Martha’s Vineyard
>Interior

Relocating people against their will or without knowing where they are going is a criminal act.

>Marthas Vineyard
>Interior of America
Kill yourself faggot

>nooooooooooo not the heckin Jew heartland!
They will either be enslaved or turned into sacrifices for moloch

the local government there will just ship them out to middle class neighborhood. All of this stuff is stupid, just send them back to mexico.

I assure you the only place without niggers and spics left in this country was Martha's Vineyard. Maybe Nantucket unless he's sending there next.

Can this board cut cringe parasocial political sides bullshit and acknowledge how anti-American that is. Just send the fucking beaners back across the boarder.
Why does both the left and right want to nation wreck the fuck out of this country?

they are getting further from the border

Fuck off shareblue

gee its almost like they shouldn’t even fucking be here in the first place

I spent a day in Martha’s Vineyard this summer, there were black lives matter signs everywhere but I did not see one single black person it was hilarious

And closer to the great blue dumping area

>Wasted 12 million dollars of FL taxpayers money to own da libs, epic style

Technically, since Martha's Vinyard is right at the Atlantic Ocean, it is on the border.

He know there aren't actually any grapes for them to pick there right?

Based DeSantis is fixing that.

I believe Martha vineyard is on the coast my friend

Just Chuck em off the island

Illegals should be summarily executed en masse. Maybe if they know they’ll get a FMJ in the head they’ll stop coming here.

Funniest thing to happen since trump won

I hope everyone who lives there gets raped by a pack of spics

Show flag

If we wait a little bit longer we can Sneed them off the island.

>trafficks illegal immigrants to the interior of america

uhhh

Quit it with the “bad faith” argument shlohmostein

They will be sent by boat to New Bedford. They are probably already on their way there.

t. Masshole

I think we should ship them to Jewish neighborhoods in blue states of course

YASSSSSSSSS. TURN EVERY WHITE MAJORITY COMMUNITY INTO A SHITSKIN ASYLUM TO OWN THE LIBS WHAT A GREAT IDEA

Attached: 1590741633571.jpg (391x391, 71.24K)

>against their will
>with out their knowledge
Their planned destination is anywhere over the border usually, besides they are here illegally and should be in a jail cell. What laws were broken?

In one simple sentence you have identified the problem. A further study to identify (sex/age/etc) who put out the signs probably isn't necessary.

Wow this DeSantis is based

Dems btfo

This guy should run for president in 2024

Sorry they had their chance