Mask wearers are the most selfish people on the planet...

Mask wearers are the most selfish people on the planet. It pisses me off how 2 years later there will still always be that one guy in any building of more than 50 people who will sitll wear the mask and forcibly remind everyone else about how our country was turned into a tyrannical dystopia for two years. The worst part is that these people think they are heroes and saints for wearing the masks. Fucking pure evil

Attached: angry mask soyjak.jpg (600x800, 109.83K)

yeah i ran into these people everyday; they have their heads soo far up the MSM narrative that they can't question reality. they are living in the matrix.

That's self flagellation. They hate themselves. Are you just now finding out low self esteem people like to abuse themselves while virtue signaling? Why complain, they are doxing themselves publicly as self hating retards.

>forcibly remind everyone else about how our country was turned into a tyrannical dystopia for two years.
Based historian.

I'll check to that.

Attached: 1660526460097169.jpg (599x718, 55.51K)

stop thinking they hate themselves because they don't. You think they hate themselves because you project your own values on them. Good for you for thinking one must have themself to be that guy, it shows you have good values.

These people love who they are as much as they love to dominate others. They might not like wearing their mask but they know you hate it immensely more than they ever will and that's enough for them to keep trying.

Attached: 1600809637562.webm (486x720, 1.2M)

It's a safety blanket for infantile adults that have been severely and irreparably traumatized from exposure to propaganda.

Attached: 166296817492978800.jpg (1050x1434, 231.55K)

i still wear my mask so i can steal shit lol

>bivalent booster
it appears I am behind on the covid nuspeak, what is this?

it's the new one that they say totally covers the new variants but you still have to have the primary series for the og version even though all the shots so far specifically target the spike protein which is how covid infects cells. please remember that the vaccines were thoroughly tested and are safe & effective which is why you need to keep taking different versions of them

I'm going to wear a mask constantly just to piss off people like you.

I want to fuck that twink with the gray hoodie

have fun with the no oxygen poisoning

kek

Attached: 90e.jpg (600x486, 84.11K)

>Mask wearers are the most selfish people on the plane
You misspelled "refusers"

Attached: anti-maskers.jpg (660x803, 212.27K)

The masks the govts wanted you to use were not n95, often cloth, and therefore, fake.

Attached: 1600580573844.jpg (716x562, 121.79K)

> forcibly remind everyone else about how our country was turned into a tyrannical dystopia for two years.
One, it's still a tyrannical dystopia. Two, we should be reminded of it every day, especially dozy goyim like you. Three, vaxxers are not fully human.

I wear my mask at all times. It makes bolsobots seethe

You probably wore a mask when they were mandated.

None of your business, fag. It's their God given right to wear masks if they want to.

unironically imagine the damage to the environment tisk tisk