You dont deserve a high quality thread but fuck it

>The Fuck Rate is about to Implode
>Our civilization is held together by a pact: mid men get pussy, everyone else gets core infrastructure.
>The incel is the single greatest threat to such an outcome, and therefore has captured the feminism egregore’s attention. Incels, as such, are not really a direct threat to anything; by construction, they’re too few and uncharismatic to do much of anything beyond random acts of small-scale violence. What they have managed to do, however, is speed-run the conjuring of a new egregore. Who knew that tight-knit groups of highly intelligent autistic men monomaniacally focused on a single problem could generate powerful ideas?
>Surely, the original incel memeplex had a few delusional duds — what is a wristcel, really — but it also inevitably had some biting hits: cock carousel, wall / beta bux, hypergamy. And, crucially, social dynamics weaned out the former over time: as the modal community member moved away from St.BlackOps2cel and towards Andrew Tate, only the ideas that reliably square for the average mid guy made the cut.
>We’ve gotten to the point where the most prominent voices in the incel egregore are well-educated 8/10 men advocating partly on behalf of their social inferiors and partly out of an aristocrat’s taste for social arson. The ideas it espouses are facially correct for the average Joe, and it’s sanded-off enough rough edges to begin to jump from Any Forums to normiesites like TikTok.
archive.is/kj8Oe

Attached: untitled4.png (1520x2744, 786.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmmm, yes. quite.

You almost need an appendix to write all of this.

Why do you keep using the word 'egregore'?

Are you pond, pondering life?
2szoo
cAptcha

>the most prominent voices in the incel egregore are well-educated 8/10 men advocating partly on behalf of their social inferiors and partly out of an aristocrat’s taste for social arson.
based jokerchads
accelerate

Why do you think you are talking to the author?
And why are you talking to yourself?

I dunno but i like his cheerful writing style.

Or innocculous. I think that word fits better.

>the most prominent voices in the incel egregore are well-educated 8/10 men
funny thing about "incels" some of them get a taste for self-improvement
>an aristocrat’s taste for social arson
guilty

Attached: evil.jpg (451x666, 62.35K)

Can a BraIncel translate the last tow paragraphs for a brainlet?

>words words words
you have a blog and a thesaurus full of meme words, neither of which do you use particularly well

It's called the enkedu gambit

Attached: ympnd2d5h6m51.png (3654x3962, 1.08M)

bump while i read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
Basically he's saying this is going to happen to human beings.

Appreciate it user. Saved.
Yea much word many long.

>an aristocrat’s taste for social arson
nice

I understand, this applies to huwytes. But in my country for example -- they will simply immigrate indians and chinese in large quantity -- who will both marry and have sex with whoever they are told to by authority figures.

This guy gets a lot wrong and writes like a fag. Is it roissy it reminds me of him.
Anyway Sexbots/vr will fix it all for mid men. Will be terrible for roasties though.
Also Wristcels are real.

its over my friend

>who will both marry and have sex with whoever they are told to by authority figures
You are underestimating the effects of the local decadent society they come to habitat. Indians are not like the Muslims. Musis will replace your culture with theirs. Indians want to be white.