Yet ANOTHER Black Invention!

Why can't you poltards contribute to society like this teenager?
You see, he invented a little pouch where you keep your license & registration and you put it on your sunvisor so the racist policemen have no excuse to shoot you. Genius, right?

Attached: Black Safety.png (703x556, 227.58K)

So a nigger invented a wallet 200 years after the intention of the wallet. Neato.

Attached: 1663168464248590.jpg (640x480, 72.79K)

so he bought joe rogans fanny pack, stole the technology to make his own and now wants to assualt police with it.
filthy savages

Attached: 1660938833532642.jpg (638x359, 32.91K)

why do you mutts worship niggers so much?

It’s not a terrible idea.

Attached: 8D56F65D-B292-433E-AE27-7F7FB2994056.jpg (647x474, 31.1K)

>he invented
Before inventing, check if exists
Before writing about an invention, check if actually new
Why are people so retarded?

Attached: khkhhkkjjj.jpg (480x640, 84.74K)

Niggaz gon' steal dat sheeeeit.

its literally made to block the officers view of the criminals hands retard jesus fucking christ

or you could just refrain from jumping out of your car and throwing a tantrum....

He's hiding a gun behind it

There’s lot of things they in theory could do but IQ comes into play.
Not if you hands are on the wheel where they should be retard.

>”He’s reaching! Get your hands where I can see them!”
>*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
>”I feared for my life when I recalled the information bulletin I saw about guns on sun visors.”

Attached: F7E557FF-C4C8-45EC-8FCD-2144ADEB9E0B.jpg (425x283, 11.98K)

Niggers shouldn't nig, but piggers shouldn't pig either. Cops aren't on your side, in fact when your libtard neighbor gets butthurt at you they'll be the ones enforcing red flag laws.

He made a purse for niggers, such brave, many updoots

Attached: Screenshot_20210909-215907~2.png (864x1021, 532.96K)

Why not keep a gun in the safety pouch like I do?

he should make a portable version
maybe add more pockets
could even keep your money in there and take it with you wherever you go
he can call it a "wallet"

They do it on purpose fren

Nonstop articles about niggerfaggot "firsts", often not even being firsts at all. There's also the "first... in the last 20 years" variant.

Attached: 1629979651865.jpg (808x767, 53.29K)

Literally just put your hands on the steering wheel, there has never been a case where a nigger was deliberately shot for following orders.
Cops want your money, not your life.

Instead of this retarded thing, how about PSAs during basketball games that tell niggers to stop chimping out during traffic stops?

Yeah that’s why I have been doing exactly this for 30 years. He didn’t invent shit, he is just the only nigger thinking logically. Now teach him to turn off the car, roll down all the windows and put the keys on the dash. Not only won’t he get shot, he will likely get off of any infraction.

>nigger gets pulled over for swerving through traffic, while firing a gun
>chimps out and attacks the cops
>gets shot after shooting two cops
>"THIS IS PUHLEECE BRUTALATEE!!!"
I hate niggers, and wish all of them had been shipped back to Africa after the Civil War. Should have sent all the Jewish slave owners with them as well.

yes there have, you dumb fuck

>there has never been a case where a nigger was deliberately shot for following orders.
Philando Castile. But it’s so rare that I remember the name of the only one it ever happened to. And it was a spic cop.

Niggers

Lmao

>on your sunvisor
How do you 'invent' something that's been around for 50+ years?

Attached: hkjhkjhjjj.png (555x559, 267.39K)

He hung his wallet on the window… that’s as much of an invention as “peanut butter”.

Do you take off all your clothes and let the officer put his cock in your mouth too?

While it absolutely isn’t worth the trade off of losing our guns one of the perks of being in a no guns mostly white society is when I get pulled over I get out of my car and stand and chat to the officer on the side of the road. Got off a ticket just last week for an illegal u turn.

There's 5 other places where it could be that wouldn't make the cop nervous.

Yeah well now he has a deal with Walmart and will make millions. Welcome to clown world. Enjoy your stay.

Welll played nigger, but I’m just going to invent a way to store a gun in my visor.
Back to square one, punk.

It’s insane how much energy and passion they have with everything unless it involves working a job

Hahahahaha