Question for Americans only

Would you rather have billions spent on supporting Ukraine fight for its survival against Russia or would you rather have billions spent on Black Americans to improve their quality of life and other programs for Blacks?

Attached: 292198516_184614090658947_3613968893170916267_n.jpg (1080x1100, 198.5K)

Ukraine fight

ぼくならやっぱりウクライナ問題のほうがしんこくだとおもいますね。

Neither, but if I had a gun to my head, the blacks get the money. Americans are Americans. Fuck other countries.

NO

Attached: 1662613801923959.jpg (600x461, 131.09K)

Let's fighting love

Why choose? Or, more accurately, you don't get to choose. It's both. Suck it.

I'd rather spend trillions to deport niggers to the Ukraine

Prefer neither but Ukrainians. We already spend 500 billion on nogs each year, we have spent around 15 billion on Ukrainians. We have more to show from Ukraine with that 15bil than the 500 billion we have spent on niggers.

As a honorary American I denounce the talmud in all fields

Trick question, the answer is neither.

How about neither?
Ukraine isn't our problem and niggers get too many gibs as is.

Attached: 1332875466437.gif (320x240, 1.66M)

what's with the obsession on this slut ? she is very average looking.

>survival
most people in Ukraine speak Russian and would not be killed if Russia wins. you are a victim of propaganda

This is a good idea. To help Ukraine, we send all niggers as mercenaries and make them fight Russians. That will also inspire more white Russians to join the Russian Army and end the war faster.

Of course you'd want neither. The point to the question is which one if you had to choose would be of more importance, or rather which would be a better use of the money.

Attached: uckdmo8fhup81.jpg (946x2048, 344.55K)

Neither

I prefer neither, fuck them both.

What can I say? I see an OP with this shitskin bitch in the picture and I'm not contributing or reading. I'm not bumping your thread, that's for sure.

I'd rather the government stop charitable giving on my behalf period

Send niggers to die in Ukraine. Problem solved.

faggot retard who can only understand things from a binary point of view

How about white men in America? We get basically nothing.

How's about we send the africanus criminalus breeding bulls to fight for Ukraine with the promise that they will get to participate in their favorite pastime of rape once they vanquish thine rusky foes. Tell them that there are millions of fertile Ukranian breeding sows that are just dying to experience the ravishing one receives from superior BBC (while not telling them that all the women left the country 6 months ago). If they die in the war, oh well. If they somehow win the war, send them off to the grain fields to work until they drop dead.

I'd rather have nekolul sit on my face

I'd rather they fucking burn it cause thats what both of those faggot demographifcs are going to do with it anyway

I find both prospects equally repugnant.
Get fucked.

i'd breed her

How are you going to improve their quality of life? Are you going to genuinely change them all into civilized productive members of society? Then stop expansion of globohomo and fix blacks I am totally down with that.

Spic women are trash, Tyrone and his buddies can have them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STOP POSTING THAT BITCH

I'VE DONE MORE RESEARCH ABOUT THE HISPANIC EMPIRE THAN HER

Attached: -_me.png (840x2068, 557.25K)

the creation of a government-mandated girlfriend program where incel American men are paired up with immigrant women as a condition for allowing them to stay in the country

Attached: 743863259.jpg (480x640, 79.67K)

>all those cut lines on her legs

Attached: XJula.jpg (1536x2048, 234.08K)

Help both. Give Le Nigs billions in reparations. Just what they've always wanted. The catch is they are deported to Ukraine to help bolster the troops. Women and children included.

Once the war is concluded, they cannot come back. For their sacrifice, we forgive Ukraine's war debt. Win for everyone.

Other than the gut, she's cute.

question for russians: why are you such faggots? you're worse than jews when it comes to kvetching about shit