What happened with BTC?

I remember hearing about BTC when it was still being mined on CPUs and swapped around for a dollar or two.

Then one day it's 500 bucks and I begin to see it all over Any Forums and anti-fiat forums.

But once it hit 1k I noticed things got strange. Thousands of people that had no idea what it is began to shill it on YouTube, a million altcoins popped up on exchanges and the whole gox thing happened.

It went from cool underground thing to mainstream but nobody knowing what the hell it is. Where is it going from here?

Attached: 106885587-16214575182021-05-19t203912z_144465080_rc28jn9cpt2v_rtrmadp_0_crypto-currency-bitcoin.jpg (3500x2268, 811.52K)

it got pozzed by jews many such cases
it's more likely to go to zero than 100k
any more questions?

/thread

>likely to go to zero than 100k

You don't know what it is either than.

What matters in its longevity is how many computers connect to the network on a daily basis, not dollar value or hashrate.

glad you agree
and SO glad I never bought into the fud
oh please predditor literally nobody asked you

Attached: ENsUhHmUwAAzos4 (1).jpg (704x874, 226.56K)

pic rel

Attached: file.png (571x618, 37.43K)

You got jewed lmao

Attached: 1641804139631.jpg (600x450, 34.97K)

>oh please predditor literally nobody asked you

Newfag

As long as three Pentium 3s keep the network running with a full blockchain it will continue to work.

It was the biggest grift in history. Moon money from nothing and everyone fell for it.

Even if it has good properties, it's not stable enough to base anything serious on it.

Attached: bitcoin_deflation.jpg (1370x1352, 334.48K)

it's going to zero as soon as your jew overlords run out of use for it
(which I suspect is very soon)
how much did you lose this last crash?
if its zero then you don't even have any yourself so you should just rope, you wouldn't be defending any of this garbage if you did because you would've just lost 75% of your asset value
fucking faggot kys asap

Attached: 1653434577922.gif (320x213, 850.84K)

It got hijacked and crippled and the original bitcoin is restored as bitcoin SV

Was just going to ask about that, wtf happened to it?

Nocoiner cope

Price of btc will need to scale with the increasing costs of electricity. If it doesnt, it's unironically over. No point mining it once it costs more to run your rig than you earn. Pretty sure this is almost the case already since by the time you mine something it's value will already be less.

You can almost guarantee the jews will inflate electricity to take away profitability for average miners. Then eventually activists will attack the scene the same way as real mining is.

KEK
ACKSHUALLY FAGGOT I SOLD AT THE TOP
enjoy holding the fart gas bag nigger
I knew it would barely touch 60k so I sold then
cope and seethe with your 0.0001 btc you down syndrome cuck

Attached: file.png (800x450, 164.7K)

Attached: Double_Silver.jpg (400x369, 66.14K)

I almost feel bad
if you're being serious rn I feel like I farted in a paper bag and you huffed the shit out of it and paid me
all the shilling was to trap YOU and your sweet little grandparents into FOMO'ing EVERYTHING
hope you didn't because your boomersquad just put your inheritance right into blackcocks back pocket

Im pretty sure the ((goblins)) at the federal reserve are printing money just to try and short crypto over and over at a massive loss to themselves.

Gremlins won't admit they lost the game they made and rigged, the thought of a new generation of wealth emerging makes them physically sick

CIA has too much influence over it.

Calm, relaxed, moisturized, thriving and in my own lane

Attached: 1653256368154.gif (476x280, 25.2K)

it's not going to zero fucking nocoiners. 3/4 yrs it will be another bull run. banks will keep pnd shit coins until they have control of btc

its a jewish attempt to come out on top after the petro dollar crashes...

good!
bitcoiners get the rope
but prepare for it's inevitable

Digital assets are only going to get more popular in time. Most crypto is gonna fail hard, but Bitcoin will always be worth something because of the simple fact that it was the first of its kind.
I understand Buffet's point about assets that don't produce anything being useless, but he doesn't really understand the markets for digital assets in any way.

buy bitcoin

Attached: 40055D13-FCAD-4202-A8A8-26ED202FB60F.jpg (536x354, 23.66K)

all the glowies and feds and Any Forums and Reddit controllers have loads of bitcoin and that's why they can shit post all day and do nothing except sit infront of the computer and control the narrative of the site. It's obvious when you have nothing to do all day you come up with bait posts and nothing productive, much less productive conversation. Will be amazed if crypto reaches it's original uncorrupted goal

you would have to be mentally handicapped

Attached: 1656008770153.webm (480x480, 2.17M)

Buying at the bottom is a great investment.
If it drops below 7K why wouldn't you buy?Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared. That's what changed everything.

Btc lightning scales just fine, but demand is dying because it's closer to cbdc than low inflation cash and xmr blows it out of the water for that purpose.