Have you noticed a LOT more police cruisers on the roads the last couple days...

Have you noticed a LOT more police cruisers on the roads the last couple days? I normally don’t see any on my daily commute, the last two days it’s been like 6+ sightings each way. What are they prepping for?

Attached: 81D7CB52-843B-44A2-BA89-64BD4FE2EE87.jpg (983x817, 68.37K)

Yes and I keep a suppressed .22 on my person to shoot out tires. Ya good for nothing jablapper CUNT

Attached: 75F34BE5-03EC-44B9-9B53-15F55F9EEFF7.jpg (647x674, 47.31K)

To arrest any remaining straight people

Are you going to lean out your window, look back and shoot the cops tire while driving?

No and I'm on the road 4-6 hours a day

Where? I commute from New Hampshire to Massachusetts. It’s extraordinary to see more than one cop within ~30 minutes, yet I passed around a half dozen each way yesterday and today. It’s very unusual.

All around Northern California

When freight rail lines stop on friday

I HAVE noticed this over past two days. I've seen them in pairs all over South Florida. I've never seen this before.
What's going on?

Most police departments just got an influx of cash from the federal government, most blew it on new vehicles, and more militarized equipment.

The stock market cratered yesterday. Possibly related? I dunno

They did all that yesterday morning? Hmm

schools back in, more cars on the road.

Just pulling people over, the usual. SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFF

WHATS THAT!! I SMELL WEEEEEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deez nuts haha got em

they probably got the option to spend it in advance once they were assigned their budget. Probably had them scheduled for deliver that day.

He’s in the middle of the crosswalk, lmao

Can confirm. What’s going on?

Yeah got my first ticket in 6 years today 83 in a 65.

It's been normal in my area.
Just the usual patrols trawling for drunks in the usual spots.
It must be something specific to your region.

The 24th of Sept

Why are cuckservatives such scared little shits?

It’s interesting how when they smell weed they find weed or weed paraphernalia or a high driver. Really makes one think.

No