Coal

Why is Chinese coal so much cheaper than appalachian coal? If you got rid of regulations would that change it?

Attached: 2159108779734.jpg (1124x756, 181.54K)

maybe 50% of hat coal is painted carboard

United States has the best quality coal in the world. If we used bullshit coal, we would have to spend money to refurbish the scrubbers of any coal plants to handle the shitty Asian coal.

*That

Fucking computer

Nuclear is the patrician energy source.

Chinese coal is low grade Lignite with high ash and sulfur. They sometimes need to spray oil on it to get it to even burn. India is even worse.

Attached: 1655232498498.jpg (900x474, 67.08K)

So let me get this straight. The WEF wanted so bad to have a 1 world utopia where their climate policies rule the day and unite the world under their hellish vision. So to carry out this awesome plan, they goaded russia into attacking ukraine, so that the USA would have to sanction them severely, thus precipitating the biggest shortage of oil and gas since the opec embargo and sending Russia into the waiting arms of China. This ensures that the West has no leverage over Russia/China regarding climate. And it exposes the reality of the flawed green idealogy of the elites, and causes a global famine and impoverishment of their own people.

Is this the worst set of leaders we've ever had? Maybe the people that led to WWI were more incompetent, but it would be hard to top this crowd.

Unless I'm missing something big, like the elites already have a super-human AI and thus it would be impossible for them to lose power? Seems like a stupid gamble. Lets see how it plays out.

Electric vehicles and (((climate change)))...

EV truth:
Climate truth:

burn the coal pay the toll

Based coal connoisseur

If Chinese coal was any good they wouldn't import so much of it from Australia to process Australian iron ore.
BTW Australians are morons

90% of Chinese Coal comes from North Korea.

because the life of a worker is not worth much.

instead of going to school kids should be forced to work in coal mines to help harden them for he collapse.

Partly true, Australia has deep seams of top tier metallurgical coal.

I've heard German lignite has a 20% moisture content.

you are assuming people are rushing to work in the mines

>Cheaper
>Chinese
You wrote the thread genius. Appalachian coal miners need to be paid more than no wage to pull coal out of the pits.

Political dissident slave labor- glad we could clear that up

Chinese are still PAID to mine coal, just not as much.

based